Anndi's Luggage: The assignment
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, July 30, 2007

The assignment

The wonderfully wicked Kyra tagged with her own MeMe… It took me a while… I guess the point is to give old and faithful readers a walk down memory lane.. and new and cherished readers a glimpse into my journey.
Here goes.

First, I have to post the rules..

So, here they are: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written. ... but there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about...
Link 4 must be about something you love
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

I think this is a great way to circulate some of the great older posts everyone had written, return to a few great places in our memories and also learn a little something about ourselves and each other that we may not know.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.... and don't forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

Link 1: Family… it starts with a mother’s love

Link 2: I made friends for life accompanying Mom on her journey … and I grew more than I ever thought possible.

Link 3: I relived memories with this one… Cruisin…

Link 4: A post about something I love… well.. love! What we should all strive for.

Link 5: This post earned a me a very humbling nod… a post of the Day by The Rising Blogger so here it is: a day in my life .

As much as I love Kyra, and want to do the whole thing as per the rules (who am I kidding.. rules?? HA!). Besides, I don’t think there’s anyone left to tag. But, if you find yourself wondering why you started blogging in the first place.. what kept you blogging.. this is the MeMe for you.

Hope you enjoy,


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "The assignment"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:06 PM) : 

Very good choices, Ann. I enjoyed reading them again...especially the ocmments. Ummm esp the erotica story comments! Woo!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:32 PM) : 

Ann: and the choices ended up being so very simple. What a wonderful collection of stories. Of course we remember reading these the first time, but the journey back was like it was new again. The love and strength you showed for your mother...the blanket of caring wrapped around both you and mom by those marvelous people at the Infirmary...your ability to bring a tale to life for your readers...Love...yes, we all strive for love...and the incredible story of the birth of chicklet. WOW

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:59 AM) : 

Julie, sweet Julie: Thank you my wonderful friend. Sometimes the comments section is too much fun! SMOOCH

Vince: Some very personal things have been shared in this blogthingy you got so many of us started on. I'm glad you enjoyed revisiting them. The support of my friends has given me strength.
HUGS and Thank you

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1:53 PM) : 

Excellent job... you have made me proud...lol.

 

Blogger Dan said ... (5:55 PM) : 

Hiya Anndi! I'm with you my sweet friend. Rules are meant to be broken! Where's the fun in following them? :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Now I can say this about so many of your posts, but these are some of my favorites.

Well done my dear.

 

post a comment