Anndi's Luggage: Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Luggage (mine red, hers pink.. hot pink... LOL) packed.. well almost..

Loading The Chicklet's MP3 player... current task...ok check

No liquids exceeding 3 OZ... (what if Chicklet and I both bring 3 OZ of.. say... wait... are blogs monitored for 'sensitive" words?)

I admire the folks at the TSA.. truly I do... (phew! International incident averted)

Cannot wait to hug Hoochie Bodacious.

Apparently Amy's hubby is curious about meeting the "Canadian"... what shall I do to him... hehehe !!!
Memories... for those of you who were ther... WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
For those of you who weren't.. oh man, you missed something great!


Have a great weekend all y'all!

Love you all more than my (basically all packed) luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:13 AM) : 

I love that! Have a great time!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (2:32 AM) : 

Have a great trip! Tell Chicklet that I've set aside bail money for you.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:10 AM) : 

Travis,

It gave me chills when that drumline walked through the Alabama Theatre towards the stage!

Thsnk... we'll miss you though.

SMOOCH

Songbird,

Great.. we'll add it to the already existing bail fund!

Err... I mean... but... but... I'm a sweet angel I am!

 

Blogger The Boy said ... (5:33 AM) : 

Have a wonderful time. Remember to at least double the time you think it takes to get through airport security...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:37 AM) : 

The Boy,

Thank you Sir... er.. Thank you Boy.. yessir! um... oh darn!

Thank you and yes dear!

(I'll be linking you upon my return :). Thanks!)

 

Blogger Gail said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Safe trip, twinny...don't do anything I have done...;-)

Love you

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:15 AM) : 

Wow...I never saw that video before! And you saw it live! Woo!!

Have a blast Sweet Ann!

*hugs*

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:04 PM) : 

Oh, you lucky thing! Have a great time, and don't do anything the puppy wouldn't do! LMOO :P

 

Blogger Gail said ... (9:25 AM) : 

How'd it go?
How'd it go?
How'd it go?

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:24 PM) : 

**sits and continues waiting**

C'mon! Girlie poo! Get it rollin'!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:06 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where's the new stuff!!!!!!

Greedy Hoochies wanna know!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:10 PM) : 

HEY!! WHERE'S THE REVIEW OF THE SHOW DANGIT!!!

SHEESH!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:30 PM) : 

Hey guys....maybe she didn't even go!!

**snort**

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:34 AM) : 

No review of the show and she is going to be interviewed .... she is a CELEBRITY... guess the review will have to wait a few more days....

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Yes, I think we all want the review!

 

post a comment