Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - lunchmeat
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - lunchmeat


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - lunchmeat"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6:46 AM) : 

this is a place i have to try

lol

great sign

hugs and smooches

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Yes! It's just not a burger till a bitchin' spanking has been administered!

Slap some ketchup on me and make it hurt, baby!

P.s... I've known you one day and I've already tagged you to do an obnoxious meme that is both weird and time consuming...lol. In bloggerland, this might be considered foreplay :-)

Afterwards, we could smoke.

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (9:27 AM) : 

well better then hand shaked I guess

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:55 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHA!
*Spews Dew*
BWHAHAHAHA!

Only a Hoochie!

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Yes but is it Loosemeat?!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Bondbaby: I'll send you the coordinates!
Hugs and smooches!

Kyra: It's a FULL serve establishment. I'll be there with tassles on.

Sparky: How about you do the research and let me know.

Busy: Thank you my Queen mother! ;)

Starr: It starts out loose.. but it gets firm in the end.

Syeven: only a little? Thank you for stopping by...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:23 PM) : 

oops.. sorry STEVEN.. here are a few gropes so you'll forgive me for the typo...

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Woo Hoo...I appreciate someone who likes to spank thier meat as much as I.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1:54 PM) : 

*perks up ears* Hand spanking .... ;-) Oh my....

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Matt-man: but they offer to do it FOR you...

Dixie: I don't know why.. but you were one of the first people i thought of when I saw this picture this morning... ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:34 PM) : 

Bwahahahaaaa... I may call to carry out a handspanked Burger! Just to have a look!

I´d love to have a look into the kitchen... "Ahhh... the little burger has been veeeeery naughty!"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Sanni: I'm not sure I want a look in the kitchen... LOL!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:02 PM) : 

We had a place in Barnwell, SC called "Big Bubba" and they had a "Big Bubba Burger".

 

Blogger none said ... (8:20 PM) : 

I wonder if they sell wieners?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:28 PM) : 

So they will spank your loose meat until it's tight? And then take the whole package and put it in buns?

Oh perhaps I've gone too far now.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:37 PM) : 

Is it monkey meat?

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12:19 AM) : 

I knew this sign would appeal to Matt's...er..."finer" tastes.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:28 AM) : 

No Travis...you may not have gone far enough! LOL

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Dana: Did they have special sauce?

Hammer: hehehe... footlongs?

Travis: You'd have gone too far had you mentioned the special sauce.. (oops, I mentioned it didn't I?)

Julie: I wonder if the chef has hairy hands...

Songbird: it's right 'up' his alley.. oh.. ewwwwwwwwwww

Bondbaby: not sure we all wanted to know what happens between the Hotties... then again... where's the popcorn?

 

post a comment