Anndi's Luggage: Dream about...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dream about...

One of the songs on heavy rotation in my car right now...





Jonas Tomalty.. homegrown talent!



yeah... all about the music...





Love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Dream about..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:35 AM) : 

I can see why it is getting a heavy rotation, because it is about the music and the lyrics ....

hehehe or do you have his picture on your dashboard? hehehhehehehehe

well written...great lyrics and a real nice guitar lick in there also...

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (7:11 AM) : 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Bondbaby: The lyrics and the melody are quite beautiful.. plus you know how I love guitars and licks.. err... I mean guitar licks.
It's not on my dashboard..it's on the sun visor!
SMOOCH

Topchamp: well said!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:12 AM) : 

keep your eyes on the road dear friend....

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (8:17 AM) : 

Very nice, Sexy-H!!! And the music isn't bad, either!!!!

SMOOCH!!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Oh yeah! You did a lengthy post a while back didn't you? I really like him....can he be bought in the states? Ummm I mean his music!

Why does hot and steamy come to my mind? **sigh**

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:39 AM) : 

he has that Jim Morrison look about him

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Please pass me a towel so I can wipe up this puddle of drool. LOL Mmmmmmmmm is right! Oh, and the music is good too. :-)

 

Blogger Merritt Fields said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Yum...the music, I mean.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10:40 AM) : 

OH. MY!!!

Of course it's all about the music ... it's never about anything else... ;-)

 

Blogger Angell said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Thanks for sharing Ann luv.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:07 PM) : 

That's a nice song :D

 

Blogger No Mas said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Oh, oh oh, great um, what were we talking about?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:29 PM) : 

Good hook, great lyric, excellent voice.

I liked this guy from the first stuff you shared with me. Thanks for bringing back another sample.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Yup ... Jonas Tomalty ... yup ...

Hope you are well, sweet friend. Things are getting better here. Sorry I've been out of touch. I'm taking steps to remedy that now. Love you.

 

Blogger Rick Rockhill said ... (5:04 PM) : 

You have good taste..I like Jonas

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Nice song; I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing. Hugs. :)

 

Blogger Dan said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Hi Anndi! I haven't seen you since I got back over a week ago. I hope you are well! Hugs and love.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (6:40 PM) : 

where have you been and when the hell are you coming back!!!

 

post a comment