Anndi's Luggage: Maybe if I put up a few pics...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, July 13, 2007

Maybe if I put up a few pics...

Sorry dear readers,



I know some people have been waiting for an account of the trip and a review of the show.


I haven't been in a frame of mind to write lately, and Youtube kept eating my videos (I know.. Taylor is yummy.. can't really blame Youtube for eating.. um... wait! it's all about the music! right Travis?) and I'd about given up.


I thought maybe I should put a few pics up of The Chicklet, myself at the concert (man it was hot out there...) and a few of the Soul Man himself.



I must say we had a blast with our Hoochie sister and Chicklet's auntie Pia, and we had a blast with some fellow Soul Patrolers.


There are stories of thongs and a few inside jokes
(Whadawadawadawadawadawhat? DUCK???).



We met a sweet and humorous waiter who waited patiently as I attempted to stop laughing long enough to answer him (I don't believe I was successful).






The Chicklet got her flight wings and after a few short flights, has become a seasoned traveler (although she still reads along with the safety card during the preflight message and knows all about how to open the exit doors).


I tell you, there are only a few grey seats in those airplanes and on EVERY flight we were seated in the grey rows.. (something to do with Taylor? I say yes!).


What can I say about the concert... the man was outstanding and demonstrated to us what true showmanship is. He mixed it up, had us singing along and when he blew that harmonica... *sigh*.




He was in GREAT form! Wait.. did Youtube actually relinquish some of my videos??? Quick, somebody pinch me! (But not too hard, I don't want y'all to leave a mark.. *giggles*).





The high pitched squeal? Chicklet!





A great time was had by all, women fought over a sweaty towel, Chicklet loves the South and wants to go back.
And I'm jonesin' for the next Taylor concert.

That's all folks,



Love you all more than my luggage (which only carried 3 pairs of shoes)!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Maybe if I put up a few pics..."

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11:43 PM) : 

Wait...only THREE pairs of shoes?! That's not possible. I don't think I can get through a weekend with just three pairs of shoes.

I didn't watch the vids, but I think the photos are marvelous. So glad you had a great time. Chicklet looks happy too!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1:07 AM) : 

Wooo I'm the first one here! You know I've been waiting a long, long time Sweet Ann!

Good job!

**hugs**

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:08 AM) : 

great pictures...looks like it was a great time for all... so many smiles.

love the squeal....

Hug

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:13 AM) : 

Songbird,

Thank you my friend. We had a mahvelous time!
(pssst.. don't tell anyone, but I only wore 2 pairs... spent most of the weekend in flipflops! - dang it was hot!)

Julie,

I know.. SMOOCH!
Maybe I'll put more up too!!

Hugs

Bondbaby,

She danced on her seat, she sang along, attempted to whistle, settled for the WOOOOOOOOs and the squeals! LOL!

He was outstanding and we loved spending time with the Bodacious one!

Hugs

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:23 AM) : 

I just knew the luggage would be pink. LOL!

The videos were excellent, as were the pictures.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Wooooooooooooo! So coooooool! I've said it before, but I'll say it again, one of these days I've just GOT to get me to one of those Taylor concerts! Thanks for the update! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:43 PM) : 

YAY! I'm glad y'all had a great time!

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Sounds like you had a blast!!

 

post a comment