Anndi's Luggage: For Amy's dad...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

For Amy's dad...




Seems my group of Soul Patrollers have been going through more than our share of loss and turmoil lately. So many of them are in my thoughts, heart and prayers...

It's with a very heavy heart than I learned of my very bubbly and welcoming friend Amy's father's passing. He left this world yesterday evening. I hope I gave her a big enough hug when I was so warmly welcomed in her home on my trip to Richmond.




Love ya Amy... way more than any luggage!
Hugs, Hugs, Hugs...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "For Amy's dad..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:03 AM) : 

very nice... hug

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9:26 AM) : 

A silent, comforting cheers to Amy and all of her friends and family.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:54 AM) : 

Very sweetly done dear Ann.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:55 AM) : 

Bondbaby,

Thank you for joining in also. I'm sure your kindness will mean a great deal to our friend. Hug

matt-man

you're a sweet guy.. welcome to the Hoochies and Hotties baby!

Julie,

It's what we do isn't it honey? Thank you for your candle also.

Love ya!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:17 PM) : 

I are deeply saddened to hear about the sudden death of Amy´s dad.

My thoughts are with her and her family during this difficult time...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Thanks Sanni,
We knew he didn't have much time. I'm grateful for the fact that he was sleeping when he passed. Cancer is a horrible disease.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3:10 PM) : 

The last year has been a tough one for many of our SP brothers and sister.

 

post a comment