Anndi's Luggage: Rest
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rest


My mother has joined the ranks of the Angels.

Her soul was freed from a body that caused her a great deal of pain at 13h35 this afternoon. I was there to hold her hand and kiss her as she passed. She is now with the ones she loves who have gone before her and prepared her place.

I feel her guiding me in the right direction.


Thank you for all the kind and wonderful words of love and support...



I love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Rest"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Love you and Alice.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Hold tight to your memories and your baby girl, Ann.

I love you honey.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:22 AM) : 

Love you very much.

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (2:07 AM) : 

I'm a loss for words..

Love you

 

Blogger Lizza said ... (2:23 AM) : 

I came over here from The Couch. Sincerest condolences at your loss, and best wishes and prayers to you and your family.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (7:14 AM) : 

To my sweet little sis...

Love you and Alice so very much. You know where I am if you need to talk...

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (7:39 AM) : 

I too am at a loss for words. Listening to that song brought tears to my eyes. Just know that there are SO many of us out here thinking of you.

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (7:50 AM) : 

She will guide you and always hold your hand, Anndi. Prayers and hugs.

Love,
Pia

 

Blogger Angell said ... (8:06 AM) : 

All my thoughts and prayers are with you and Alice today. I'm so sorry for your loss honey.

Cyber hugs across the provinces.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Ann, Mom now gets to rest without the pain that has been attacking her for so long.
She knows you were there for her, and cared for her so lovingly these last 10 days.
You will now pass on that love and strength to Alice and continue your mom's legacy in that way.

 

Blogger Gail said ... (10:41 AM) : 

May God Bless you & Alice...I am praying for Mom's safe passage to heaven.

Love you so much...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Sincerest condolences at your early loss. I´ll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (10:53 AM) : 

I'm so sorry for your loss and am here if you need me. You and your family are in my prayers. much love, M

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1:29 PM) : 

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Your mother had a wonderful spirit. What a remarkable tribute. Love and hugs - Mimi Lenox

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:25 PM) : 

:hugs her precious friend:

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Anndi, my dear sweet friend, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I were there to hug you. I am there with you in spirit. I love you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Beautiful song! Wayne and I are hugging you..can you feel it? I knew you would be able to!!
Love, Robin

 

Blogger John Holland said ... (10:22 PM) : 

I'm sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do just let me know. I wish I had words to say...

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (2:51 AM) : 

Darling you're one courageous lady.

Bisous

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Much love to you and yours, Anndi. Hugs.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Please accept my condolences.
Sending you lots of good wishes x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

My love to you and chicklet Anndi!!

I'm so sorry for your loss!! Here for you if you need me!

I firmly believe that your mom is now your personal guardian angel!!

huggggggggggs 'n smoooochies

Jo (JoJo/Joey)

 

Blogger Peg said ... (2:47 PM) : 

I came here via Dixie's Blog--we do not know one another, but I want to extend my deepest condolences to you...Cancer is such an evil disease (I, too, lost my mother to it)...

How blessed you were to be with her. And how blessed she was to have a daughter who cares so deeply.

Warmly,
~Peg

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:02 PM) : 

Ann Sweetie, you are in my prayers and in my heart.

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (10:30 PM) : 

I love u Ann, if there is anything I can do all u have to do is ask.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (5:26 AM) : 

I love you Angelbaby. Alice is the luckiest girl in the world to have you as her mom and she will carry you and your mom as she grows in the world. You are a wonderful soul.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (10:06 AM) : 

miss you sweetie, hope your doing okay, still praying for you and your family.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (12:42 PM) : 

Just wanted to remind you little sis that I love you and still praying for you and the entire family.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (12:34 PM) : 

I'm so sorry that you had to go through this... I imagine that it must have been a whole rollercoaster of emotions. Many, many hugs...

 

post a comment