Anndi's Luggage: I detect a theme...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, July 20, 2007

I detect a theme...

I.. um.. well.. just watch!





Nice.. it eliminates the "strange washroom hover"!
Seriously ladies (and Hoochies...), would you use this?
Now, on to the next one:
Can I buy one of these for my house?




Does it clean anything else? Are we one step closer to the WC that will wipe your butt?
I'd still hover...
Last but definitely as disturbing :




Holy crap!
Anyone else feel creeped out?


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes (but only once you've washed your hands)!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "I detect a theme..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:18 AM) : 

That first one was just too weird...can it be true???? what do you have to do let it stream very slowly? II would think the splashback would be pretty bad.

Second one..well..all I can say is NICE SHOES!

Third one... totally creeped out

HUGS AND SMOOCHES MY FRIEND

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:22 AM) : 

Bondbaby: I've seen a few versions of this... I'm concerned about the splashback as well.
My first thought as well.. hehehe ;)
The third one can give you nightmares...

Hugs and Smooches babe!

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (7:51 AM) : 

Wouldn't it be fun if confetti came down every time we...um...well, you know!!! Yup, #3 is creepy...I think I'm gonna dream about it tonight...YIKES!!!

SMOOCH!!!!

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (8:07 AM) : 

1.Brillant, well at least millionaire like.
2.Really Brillant
3.yicky

4.Wow, what to say, I am listening to a Taylor Hicks interview as we speak, I need to behave.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:23 AM) : 

Bodacious one: Well, sparkles come out of my butt when I toot, confetti might be appropriate as well... we could hire someone to throw them for us.

Sparky: We'll make a convert out of you yet sweets... next thing you know you'll be playing the harmonica and shaking your tail feathers...

 

Blogger Merritt Fields said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Is #2 a REAL commercial? That's just too weird.

#3 gives me the CREEPS!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Ummm....First of all, why is the P-Mate designed with shamrocks on the instrument? Are they saying it is best used by drunken women of Irish descent?

Secondly, after viewing the last one, could someone bring me a fresh pair of boxers? I think I've soiled myself. Cheers!1

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:04 PM) : 

I was quite amused by #2 - think it's a brilliant idea.

#1 - I've seen various models of those, one of which is plastic and has a tube at the end - looks like a jock.

#3 - WELLLLLLL...creepy is an understatement. If I have nightmares I'm jumping into bed with you.

SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Aisby: Number 2 is just crazy enough to be real..
And what child has a hope of being well-adjusted after watching that cartoon??

Matt-man: why else do you think it found it's way to me? Just google 'drunken irish women peeing' and THAT's what you get!
You mean you didn't get that funny feeling in your stomach? or was it your bum?

Angell: **crosses fingers you'll have a nightmare** wooooo baby!

SMOOCHES and GROPES

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Perhaps it's for the best that I couldn't get the videos to play.

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (3:52 PM) : 

I could use a P-Mate tomorrow for the outdoor concert we're going to. I wouldn't have to miss half of the concert standing in line for the bathroom. LOL
The second one is actually a really good idea.
And the 3rd...all I have to say is. Poo Poo Ughh Ughh. WTF? LOL
I'm wonder what you type into the search field to find these videos on youtube. lol

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (4:32 PM) : 

um... we are related as I once wrote a lengthy post about the evolution of the toilet. Marry Me.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:25 PM) : 

I should have left it alone when I couldn't get the videos to play before. That last one was disturbing.

Now I have the heebies.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:07 PM) : 

you have very cool blog. now i am going to Spain but when I am back I will read your posts with more attention. now I have just run through.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1:25 AM) : 

Well last night I couldn't sleep because i watched Premonition with Sandra Bullock right before bedtime and now after that 3rd video....I think I may as well just stay awake!

 

post a comment