Anndi's Luggage: oh my my my my my my my
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

oh my my my my my my my

This is not the kind of performance that would make a girl get rid of a fever... I didn't catch it last night, I couldn't stay awake. I just now finally saw this...

oh

my

THUD!!!




Ok.. so this was Chris Cornell's version.. the one that inspired David Cook. *whimper* (I don't know how much hotness I can take, man, it's hot in here....)



Do I have to? The gloved wonderpoop, er, I mean ... The Gloved One himself...



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "oh my my my my my my my"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (5:17 AM) : 

Oooo nice threesome ;-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:26 AM) : 

Turnbaby: indeed...

I'm excited about this David Cook. Not as much as The Grey One... but WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (12:20 PM) : 

gloved wonderpoop??

I fear for your sanity darling.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:38 PM) : 

Leighann: just now? ;p

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Very nice post. I've never even heard of Chris Cornell. I think David Cooks rendition was better. I don't think I'll listen to Michael. Nicely done.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Lu': Me either, but I am curious about him now. I don't blame you about ol' crazy britches... .
Thanks for visiting!

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (8:40 PM) : 

Yo Soulsister! So happy to see we are still united over one "HOT, HOT" man....David Cook! Although not OUR SoulMan....Cook really rocks and is one of my 3 favs this year. The other 2 are Carly and Michael (Austrailia). I actually voted on Tuesday for the first time since Taylor! Could not get through to Cook, no once! So seems he may be the fav. Love and miss you much!
Sueann

 

post a comment