Anndi's Luggage: Happy Easter babies!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter babies!

I'll make this quick because Shark-dog is eyeing the foil-wrapped chocolate eggs the Easter Squirrel Bunny left and I do NOT want a repeat of this Christmas' "sparkle-poop" incident...


Enjoy the day with family, friends or meat (smooch Matt!)








Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smoches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Happy Easter babies!"

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Sparkle poop? Is that like when my Airedale ate a box of crayons, and crapped in Techincolor? Happy Easter, mon cheri!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Buff: It's basically EXACTLY like that! She ate foil wrapped Christmas chocolates, and the poop "presents" with the wrapping on the INSIDE!

UGH...

Happy Easter darlin'!

um.. was it the big box?

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Oh, Hell yeah! The dog's lookin' at me like, What did I do?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Buff: Mine tried to blame the dog!

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (10:31 AM) : 

Hi Anndi,
Salut chère amie,

Happy Easter to you too, and to your family.
Of course, Shark Dog is forbidden from doing a repeat performance, (chocolate is suposed to be bad for doggies anyway).

Take care,
Bises xo

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Happy Easter to you and Chicklet, dearest Anndi!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Love the rabbit-squirrel picture

Bwahahaha

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Barbara: Shark-dog laughs in the face of rules... but we love her anyway!
Joyeuses Pâques à toi et ton amoureux!

Bisous

Songbird: and a Happy Easter to you and your clan dear heart!

Jeff: ain't he cute! *evil grin*

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:59 AM) : 

OMG--that squirrel bunny looks like something that matt hallucinated.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Happy Easter! Lots of hugs to you and the Chicklet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

Happy Easter, babe!

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (4:55 PM) : 

I love it when my poop sparkles!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:43 PM) : 

Easter blessings to you! I hope you saved the eggs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 PM) : 

Happy Easter to you and your loved ones, Anndi!

 

Blogger RW said ... (5:52 PM) : 

Happy Easter Anndi! Hugs & much love to you!! :D

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (6:51 PM) : 

Sparkly poop? I can only imagine... hehe.

Happy Easter!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:11 PM) : 

Turnbaby: Too much meat at once is liable to do that to a man.. hehehe!

Mimi: and to you dear! *hugs*

Kyra: Hope your Easter was grand!

Nick: The eggs and my sanity have indeed been saved! Blessed day to you my friend!

Sanni: Happy Easter to you and your sweet family!

Roger: As cuddly as our houseguest Roger the Bunny is, you're still my favourite Roger! Much love!

R.E.H.: Better in your imagination that on my dining room floor!

Happy Easter sweetie!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:47 PM) : 

Oh, and Fabby? I knew that about you... ;-p

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Whoa! A bunny-head squirrel! I want one! :P

 

post a comment