Anndi's Luggage: transition...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, March 22, 2008

transition...





It's official.. it's spring! Could someone tell the snow it's time to melt please?

Anyway. With Spring comes "transition".

I'll be making changes to The Luggage, over the next little bit (you may have noticed I've already started). It felt like it just wasn't me anymore. It still feels cluttered and I feel the need to simplify.

But I also needed somewhere to do something slightly different. I needed a safe harbour.

so... I'll be posting (when I have time) here too.

If you want to join me in this next phase of my life, you are most welcome.

Chicklet is looking forward to her Easter egg hunt tomorrow.. and we have been bunny-sitting for the school's rabbit. His name is Roger (yup.. Roger Rabbit!). He's been a stellar house guest so far.




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "transition..."

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8:25 PM) : 

Perfect time of year for changes.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:32 PM) : 

Songbird: for every season... dang! That should have been the tuneage!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (8:35 AM) : 

I'll hang with you- you're worth it! Happy Easter!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:04 AM) : 

Buff: Feeling is mutual hon! Happy Easter, spring and new beginnings!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (11:07 AM) : 

I ook forward to seeing the new digs.

Happy Easter to you and chicklet

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Jeff: You have preferred seating sweetness!

Happy Easter to you and your wonderful family!

 

post a comment