Anndi's Luggage: Lookie what The Mountain Cat gave me!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lookie what The Mountain Cat gave me!


I have to say, it made my day! I had strange dreams all last night, woke up with a fever... and saw THIS! I only wish there was chicken soup in that bowl...

I had fun playing Tuesday's Word Game over at You Just Keep on Believing That. The premise is, the hosts (usually Doc, this week was the dashing Mountain Cat) give you a sentence to finish and a little background story on something absurd going on in Pop culture (like there's any other kind).

Join them next week and give it a shot. My fellow commenters came up with doosies of their own and I laughed so hard it sent me into a coughing fit.

Thanks again Mountain Cat, you rock!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Lookie what The Mountain Cat gave me!"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:32 AM) : 

This looks interesting!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Congrats babycakes!

 

Blogger Jay said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Outstanding!

That's a fun game!

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Anndi, I am glad my award works better than Nyquil.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:32 AM) : 

You're such a peach. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Turnbaby: You, oh snarily endowed one, would have a blast.. come play next week!

Leighann: Thanks babe, you had me howling!

Jay: That it is!

Mountain Cat: It does, yup!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:27 PM) : 

Have you had a bowl of healing chicken soup yet?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:35 PM) : 

Matt: You just say that cause you wanna shake my tree...

Nick: I have veggie soup, it was yummy. Thank you for asking dear.

 

post a comment