Anndi's Luggage: and the snakes were driven out...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, March 17, 2008

and the snakes were driven out...






























"May you be half an hour in heaven before the devil knows you're dead!"

Happy St Patrick's Day to the Irish bloggers out there... and to those who wish they were!





Have a pint (or two...) and sing a wee bit!
















And remember... Wear your green lest you get pinched!





For my grandmother Mary of Belfast...















Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "and the snakes were driven out..."

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (9:49 AM) : 

I already got pinched twice today. It hurt!

I kinda liked it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

Happy SPD to you and yours, Anndi!

I´m celebrating with water today - and it´s not even green *g*... but I love Irish music =)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:11 PM) : 

Fab: Why aren't I surprised.. on both counts... LOL

Sanni: Happy St Paddy's to you and your clan dear lassie!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (3:23 PM) : 

Happy St. Patty's!!

Loving the tunes and I pinched Fabby 3 times more;-)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (5:58 PM) : 

Happy Green to you and yours

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Ive gone straight to the Irish Whiskey and now I need to find the Wolfrunners.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:02 PM) : 

Happy St Pat's.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (1:26 PM) : 

The kids are on spring break this week, so I kinda forget it was SPD!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:08 PM) : 

Happy St. Pat's to my fellow Irish descendant! :D

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:57 PM) : 

Should old acquaintances be forgot and never -

Wait, wrong holiday.

 

post a comment