Anndi's Luggage: I haven't been this jazzed ...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I haven't been this jazzed ...

about the show that shall not be named since Taylor.

But last night.... WOOOOOOOOOOO! This made me grin and shake what my momma gave me... and I needed a pick me up.

The Idols sang from the Lennon/McCartney catalogue.

Here's the original by the Beatles





And here's CHIKEZIE!!





I LOVED this!!! Dude, I actually stood up!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ryan's reaction was so cool! You can tell the band was having fun! And I gotta say, Chikezie's momma rocks!

They finaly got the rights to pick from the catalogue and overall it was a really good show!


I'll try and catch up with all y'all soon.


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels:

Comments on "I haven't been this jazzed ..."

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:54 AM) : 

Chikezie was AWESOME!!

Carly was good too.

It was fun to see something good on there again.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:54 AM) : 

I've never, ever watched that show, but that was fun. Thanks for the clip!

 

Blogger Romeo Morningwood said ... (10:19 AM) : 

That was a terrific arrangement. You can't help but love that guy eh?

The real phenomenon of Idol and it's ilk is that there are thousands of superstars living ordinary lives. The 21st Century belongs to the everyman. It took a technological revolution for us to finally discover this.

Get ready for everyone to have their Warholian 15 minutes of Fame! Well it might have to be whittled down to 15 seconds but whatev.

 

Blogger Jay said ... (10:23 AM) : 

That was a completely new side of that dude that we've never seen before. When he was done I was like "Where did that come from?"

He was great.

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (10:56 AM) : 

I can't believe I'm about to say this.... but....

Carley did the best last night!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Oh, I LOVED his performance!

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (12:15 PM) : 

I agree about Chikezie's momma. I wanna party with that girl!

My favorite is still the Irish girl and Australian guy, although David is almost too cute to resist.

I stopped watching it in the middle of last season. I am glad that they seemed to have learned from their mistakes, and I think this really might be the best overall talent they have.

Wow. This is a long comment for me.

 

Blogger Doc said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Chikeze is lucky he didn't go home a few weeks ago... That was good though... NOW AMANDA must go - she is horrid... TERRIBLE and Ramile isn't far behind her. That David Archuletta is fake as a 3 dollar bill (ya'll don't have those in Canada do you?) - My boy is David Cook... closest thing to a rocket that we have... Oh BTW - either Syesha or David "he works hard for the money" Hernandez are going home tonight...

I have missed you Anndi

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (5:38 PM) : 

I thought the show was very interesting. The dude deserved the props. I am a HUGE Beatle person, so I wasn't sure what I'd think. But I agree with Simon, I like Beatle covers much more when they have a new twist. I just could not believe only "Come Together" was not early Beatles. And if that country gal need a country song she had no clue with 8 days. How about Act Naturally? Geez...

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6:26 PM) : 

I burnt up a pot of peas rewinding the TiVo to watch Chikezie again. Tony walked in just as Simon was giving his review and I just HAD to let him watch him too...

So....we have baked chicken, stewed cabbage and NO PEAS... but oh so well worth it!

SMOOCHES~

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:33 PM) : 

Turnbaby: I enjoyed this one immensely! I am SOOO glad he made it to the top 12. Carly has been consistent throughout, but there was something great from her last night.

Songbird: I'm enjoying this season, the top 12 are an interesting bunch. Every time I watc that clip, my cheeks hurt from smiling!

Donn: Hey sweetie! He really did that song justice eh!
Some deserve to be seen, it's the ones that should have fallen victim to Darminism that too often end up on those reality shows ;)... thanks for visiting!

Jay: I think we all had that reaction! It was awesome!

Leighann: But.. but.. she's not american ;p!

She was great too! She seems to be the most consistent one of the bunch.

Kyra: It's one of the classic performances of the season that's for sure.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:46 PM) : 

Fab: Love the momma!
Carly and Michael are very good singers indeed! David has shown great promise. It's a great group this year.
I think they just went overboard with all the guest "coaches" last year and it was just annoying.
I inspire length? hehehe!
SMOOCH

Doc: I think we're all lucky he made it to the top 12! Look what we would have missed!
Amanda is kind of hit and miss... we'll see how far she goes.
I don't know about him being fake, but he's still very young.. time will tell.
No 3 dollar bills... nope...
I really like David C. - now that's a rocker!
I'm hoping David H or that country singer girl, Kristy.. her performance was awful!
Missed you too sweets!

Bud: I'm glad they delivered a good show after finally gaining access to the Lennon/McCartney song book. It's a tall order to change up a Beatles song and do it justice.
Don't get me started on Kristy... ugh!
*Hugs*

Dixie: Peas? had you invited Travis over for dinner?? LOLOL! It was worth sacrificing the peas.. YUP!

Grope! grope!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:14 PM) : 

Chikezie did terrific, but our guy is David Cook.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:59 AM) : 

I agree with Travis...David had gained my support..

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Travis and Vince: I don't actually have an absolute favourite, the field is still wide open. I'm glad to see you like David... I have since Hollywood week. Of course, I also like Michael and Carly and Jason. My post was specifically about that one performance. I think it may be Chikezie's shinning moment.

Travis: I'm glad you enjoyed Chikezie's performance.

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (5:32 PM) : 

From the land of no TV I say, "Thank you."

That was a great performance.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (7:02 PM) : 

nice videos Anndi - I haven't seen the beatles one before.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (7:04 PM) : 

I like his version too.

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (2:48 PM) : 

I heard it was good but I've never watched Idol.

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (3:13 PM) : 

I love the Beatles, I was 14 when they were just making it!

 

Blogger RW said ... (11:26 PM) : 

Great videos Anddi! Sorry I haven't been this way in awhile! I hope your doing good and life is going your way my friend!! :D

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Taylor who? Never heard of him! :-p

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:03 PM) : 

Jeff: no TV? *faints*

topchamp: It was a good night for music!

Charles: Now would be a good time to start!

Akelamalu: They were Fab indeed!

Roger: I forgive you... LOL.. Heck, I haven't been around here much myself! SMOOCH!

Jonathan: I love you anyway...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:59 PM) : 

I totally agree - and I liked Brooke too :D

 

post a comment