Anndi's Luggage: fever and zombies
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

fever and zombies

I had a restless night last night... now I've got a fever.

Know what movie ALWAYS makes me feel better?

SHAUN OF THE DEAD

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! *cough wheeze**

I LOVE the scene where they "discover" their first zombie, a chick called Mary and Ed (Shaun's best friend) throws a rock at it... OY!

The idea of using Vinyl to decapitate a zombie... Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! **cough-wheeze-fall on floor**

You MUST see this movie!





Beating up a Zombie in time to Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now"!


Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! **cough-wheeze-pass out**



Love you all more than my luggage
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "fever and zombies"

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (1:23 PM) : 

I have a fever too. I will try your cure this evening.

 

Blogger Jay said ... (2:16 PM) : 

That movie and "Hot Fuzz" were both great. Those two guys were in both movies. And I think they have a new one coming out this month too! I can't think of the name of it right now and I'm too lazy to Google it.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:34 PM) : 

GB: At least you'll forget you feel icky.

Jay: I love those guys! If you ever do google it or remember, let me know.. If I have the energy to look it up, I'll do the same.
SMOOCH

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (5:52 PM) : 

Shaun of the Dead is a great movie! I love it too.

I don't know if you were around when I posted those two clips from Braindead (aka Dead Alive) - but you should check that one out. It's even more hilarious!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:52 PM) : 

REH:I think I've seen that.. you know, now I'm going to have to google it...

 

post a comment