Anndi's Luggage: WW- Careful you don't get any in your bathingsuit...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WW- Careful you don't get any in your bathingsuit...






Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "WW- Careful you don't get any in your bathingsuit..."

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:02 AM) : 

How freakin cool was that?!

I'd probably sneeze and blow the whole thing to hell!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:29 AM) : 

That is so cool.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Damn Rodents. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:10 PM) : 

she is amazing..I had posted a link to her site on The Couch a few weeks ago...

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2:31 PM) : 

You find the coolest stuff!!

That was amazing!!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Un-flippin'-believable!

That was increadibly cool.

 

Blogger RW said ... (10:54 PM) : 

That was awesome! I thought it was cool to but every one said it before me lol nice!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (7:12 AM) : 

Totally amazing talent! How many people you've never even heard of have world-class abilities... Thank-you for sharing that one!

 

post a comment