Anndi's Luggage: almost...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, December 28, 2007

almost...


A while back I was looking for a song that reminded me of my bro Travis and his lady Pam (hi!)... and this seemed like the perfect song. (Go on and dance, I'll wait)...



I've been humming this a lot lately... *sigh*


Well, it's been a long and trying year.

I've been blessed with...

The love of my Chicklet, ma puce, mon ange, my sunshine!

Dad's hands to hold... still bigger than mine

The support of my friends - My SP buddies and The Hoochies and Hotties

(this song is for all of you... all y'all are stuck with me)



and fine bloggers I've met on my journey... (I REALLY need to update my links...)


And I've had the arms of a good man to shelter me from the storm. I love you honey...




I may get a post in before the New Year comes, but if not...

May your eyes be filled with stars
May your heart know the Joy of Love
and may you dance in the moonlight...

I know I will.

Happy New Year my dears...



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments on "almost..."

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (8:00 AM) : 

Old Years, New Years- all seem to provoke what makes Humans human. We remember, then we hope. As long as we can hope, things are gonna be OK... You WILL have a Happy New Year- that's just the kind of person I think you are!

P.S. "Think of this as your Customs form- got anything to declare?" Reminded me of the oldest story my family tells! My Grandma was coming back into the USA from Canada- she was very old and very deaf. The customs guy asks her "Were you born in the USA?" She answers "Just a little canned ham".... Guess you had to be there circa 1957...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:55 AM) : 

Buffalodickdy: Hope... indeed! And thank you for sharing of yourself with those of us fortunate to have crossed your paths.

LOL at Grandma's story! Very sweet!

It reminds me of a joke:

An elderly couple were sitting in church listening to the sermon by the priest. The lady leans over to her husband and says “I just did a really smelly fluff, lucky I managed to keep it quiet. Silent but deadly!” The husband leans back over and says “Dear, you need to put some new batteries in your hearing aids.”

May your New Year be a happy one dear new friend!

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (11:11 AM) : 

All the very best for the New Year to you and yours Anndi. x

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Perfect song for Travis and Pam...You know how I feel about that particular Taylor song...and a wonderful song for you and your Love...
Enjoy your trip south...one day at a time...enjoy each and every one of them...
Thank you for being there for me my BFF...
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S SWEETIE

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Happy New Year to you Anndi. Cheers!!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1:08 PM) : 

I hope this new year is one full of happiness for you and your family, Anndi.... Be safe!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Happy New Year to you and yours!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Mmmmm, Taylor! Thanks, Anndi. Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year! :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Akelamalu: And the same to you my sweet! May it bring you and yours many blessings!

Vince: That's what I thought when I picked it for them a long time ago... I'll find one for you someday...
Yup, I do. Anytime, anywhere... :)
It really says it all. I thank God every day for leading me into his arms.
Every moment will be treasured!
I would have never thought I would find such a true BFF in cyberspace. Your strength got me through the worst of times, glad I could repay the favour.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MY BFF!

Matt-man: Thanks for the giggles. May the New Year bring you an endless supply of SPAM and inspiration. Smooches to you and your better half!

Kyra: Right back at ya sugargirl!

Leighann: I'm glad I 'met' you before this one was over... topped things nicely! Happy New Year hotstuff!

Meri: no.. thank you! For the kind words, the glomptackles, the ear licks (did I hear Dana THUD?) and for the wisdom you have shared with us. Puppies are wise, good and true friends (just don't leave me any sparkle poop...).

May the New Year bring you an endless supply of ear scratches, scooby snacks and tummy rubs!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Thanks for the song. It's perfect and we'll be dancing to it later.

One more sleep and you'll be having your own dance. YAY!

Love ya!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:20 PM) : 

Bro: WOOO and WOOO!

Brother by choice... man did I pick a winner!

Love you too... amazing how this just keeps growing.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (4:22 PM) : 

This year is ending on a good note, and the new one offers so much hope. I wish for you joy and peace, sweet Anndi.

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (4:40 PM) : 

it is good to remember the blessings of the last year...and keep looking forward...

happy new year...

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Should I be getting stars in my eyes if I wear contact lenses?

 

Blogger Jay said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Hope you have a great New Years!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Wow--you sure know how to melt a girl--and touch her heart and share a tender moment

I am so happy for Trav and his lovely lady Pam---what an awesome song--gah you know I LOVE Dinah


And I really love "Places" as an anthem for US--the Soul Patrol--more specifically the Hoochies and Hotties


And there is nothing better than finding that ONE......nothing.


I hope you have an amazing trip Angelbaby

keep your phone ON hehehe

I love you
Smooch

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Songbird: It is! And for that I'm grateful. As I am grateful for friends like you! Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!


Katherine: I have, despite all the hardships, been blessed. May the New Year bring you Peace and Health.

Fabby: You have to take them out of the box first... Happy New Year ya nut!

Jay: And to you also... thank you for visiting.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:20 PM) : 

Turnbaby: Imagine if I was a softie!

I know.. and she makes me think of you my dear!

Places... the ones I've been with all of you are some of the all time best! May we share new road trips soon.

The ONE... *giggles* yup!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'll have to give you the new number and Carl's.. cell signals don't make it into "the Valley" (how cool and secluded is THAT!)

Love you too

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (1:42 AM) : 

A bit late getting here today, but I wanted to be sure and tellyou how awesome it's been getting to know you. I'll look forward to hearing from you in '08 as well.

Keep it real darling.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Jeff: Thanks for stopping by. The feeling is mutual.

You're still writing part three right???

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (3:33 AM) : 

Hello Anndi,

All the best for you and your loved ones for 2008 - hope it's the best year yet x

I thought I was hearing things when they said something about chipmunks... aagh! But I think it's ok. I haven't gone loopy.

 

Blogger Crashtest Comic said ... (7:41 AM) : 

grrrrrrrrreat!

 

Blogger Rick Rockhill said ... (12:26 PM) : 

New visitor to your blog, I like it!!! Happy New Year to you!
Rick

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (11:01 PM) : 

Happy New Year Anndi =)

 

Blogger RW said ... (1:50 AM) : 

Happy New years to you Anndi 2008 is going to be a great year!! ;D

 

Blogger Joker said ... (6:22 AM) : 

Happy Holidays!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Happy New Year!

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (9:55 AM) : 

great songs, but sheesh how are we supposed to dance to any of this??

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:32 PM) : 

Oh, Anndi, my precious friend...Happy New Year to you, your Chicklet, and your honey!

 

Blogger Real Live Lesbian said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Happy New Years to you and yours!

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (5:54 PM) : 

Anndi-

Have the best year yet! All the best cuz, cuz you deserve it!

 

Blogger RW said ... (11:20 PM) : 

Hope you had a awesome New Years Anndi! :D

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (1:59 PM) : 

A while back I was looking for a song that reminded me of my bro Travis and his lady Pam

Ah, memories of a former ladyfriend of mine brought back a different song to mind:

"Don't Fear the Reaper"

 

Blogger Angell said ... (3:48 PM) : 

Ann luv - I hope you and Alice had a fantastic new year and I wish the both of you nothing but the best.

GIANT SMOOCHES, HUGS, GROPES AND THE REST OF THE GOOD STUFF!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Wakes up parts of history I thought were dead. Thanks.

 

Blogger RW said ... (10:56 PM) : 

Anndi where are you?

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Hello . . . Hello . . . Hello . . .

Where's my favorite rice babe???

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Anndi - Have a wonderful year. You deserve love and laughter and happiness. Sounds like you already have that in abundance.
Be blessed.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (8:56 PM) : 

You've been royally tagged by the Queen of Memes. Please pass it on to as many as you'd like.
Long live the dungeon.

No Autographs, Please - The Band Meme

 

post a comment