Anndi's Luggage: I needed a giggle...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I needed a giggle...

... after yesterday and from the comments, I think some of y'all did too!

These did the trick... for me.

How to stop a fight:



this NEVER fails...



big ole brains... I know!



Travis.. kitties, you and peas.

Finally, how much does this make me smile... you know what to do



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments on "I needed a giggle..."

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (7:53 AM) : 

LMAO!!

I think I might have actually dated that guy!

No Matt, not YOU, the OTHER guy!

hehe

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11:22 AM) : 

That baby video is the best. I've seen it dozens of times, and it always makes me giggle. They've used it in a commercial down here in the States, too.

I gotta get me some of that Bobby...

Bwahahahaha!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:13 PM) : 

Leighann: We all know a Bobby, that's what makes it even funnier... there are guys out there just like that.

Songbird: I keep that baby video just for occasions when I need a good giggle...

Bobby... he's got big ole brains! Knock knock... bwahahahahahahahaha!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:05 PM) : 

Hey, I saw freerice.com on the news the other night! WOO!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:33 PM) : 

Little Ethan gets me every dang time.

 

Blogger RW said ... (7:45 PM) : 

Hahaha I got a whole can of peas ;D

 

Blogger Gail said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Love that little boy!! Oh how I miss little baby laughs...

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (1:04 AM) : 

Nothing like milk carton sex.

All four, great choices.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2:26 PM) : 

OMG

Sex ghost!!!!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Oh my! What a morning for blog reading between you and Vinny i'm having a great time! The spit up kitty...LMOO and the dating guy-I think I might show this to Jeff after he wakes up. A little funny after he takes his glucose reading....oh my!

And then...as I'm scrolling I see about 1/2" and I KNEW the next one was Matt's head!

Bwahahahhahaa!

 

post a comment