Anndi's Luggage: Thanks.. you shouldn’t have… really!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thanks.. you shouldn’t have… really!







I believe I've mentionned Shark-dog and Dum-dum before...






Well, yesterday, after I took The Chicklet to her Dad’s after she and I spent a few hours with my Daddy, I came home to a guilty dog… of course the guilty looking one (Dum-dum) wasn't the perpetrator of the haineous crime.

You see, Shark dog got to the box that was on the kitchen counter, the one with the chocolates Santa left in my stocking…

So what has my boxing day been like?

I’ve been picking up “presents” left by Shark dog… she even managed to wrap them… of course the shiny foil wrapping is on the INSIDE of the present!

YUCK!

Well, I hope your Christmas was all you hoped for... Don't forget to donate some rice, Santa's already started his naughty or nice list for next year...






Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "Thanks.. you shouldn’t have… really!"

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:59 PM) : 

Naughty dog! Now you don't have your chocolate. Waaaa!

Nice photos of you with your father and of the Chicklet with her grandpere.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:07 PM) : 

Songbird: Luckily she didn't get all of it... she's on Santa's naughty doggie list already. Maybe she'll learn a lesson after spending the day barfing foil.

We had a lovely time with Dad.

Hope you're feeling better dear.

**hugs**

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (8:12 PM) : 

great pics.

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (8:36 PM) : 

"wrapping on the inside" Bwahahaha

You're killing me. Bwahahaha

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Charles: Thanks dear! Some of them are still trapped in my old digital camera because it's not compatible with ?&*#@ Vista... arghhhhhhhhh!

Jeff: She's been very generous... ick! Glad you get a chuckle out of it!

SMOOCH

 

Blogger RW said ... (9:02 PM) : 

Hahaha yellow snow! Great tune!! Love the photos! Dum-dum & Shark dog are cracking me up Chicklet you & pop look great :D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:11 PM) : 

Roger: You'll never hear "Let it snow" the same way again!

The ironic thing is, I researched the origins of "Boxing Day"... get this:

"Boxing Day is a traditional celebration dating back to the Middle Ages, of which the primary practice is the giving of gifts to employees, the poor, or to people in a lower social class."

Guess I know where I stand in Shark-dog's opinion! LOL

I'm but her lowly servant... I need a new Master...

 

Blogger Odat said ... (5:28 AM) : 

LOL...dogs are always causing some kind of trouble...but they are funny!

Great pics, glad you had a nice day!

Peace

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:29 AM) : 

Odat: They can be.
Thanks, it was nice!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (7:03 AM) : 

Thanks for the info on Boxing Day. That would be a good tradition to get going in the USA!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (7:53 AM) : 

I hope your Boxing Day was a real knockout. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Cheesy said ... (9:28 AM) : 

So I take it Shark dog is a golden retriever trapped in a beagle body? Come on over sweetheart I have a ton of chocolate from my customers... PLEASE come take it all!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:00 AM) : 

"shark dog" LOLOLOL

how could she get up there???

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Buffalodickdy: I'll send my Beagle over and she can bless you with 'presents' LOL

Matt: If only...

Cheesy: She's Satan in a Beagle body... Now I know how someone thought to combine chocolate and laxatives... they had a shark-dog too...

Turnbaby: Can't you hear the da-dum-da-dum-da-dum-da-dum-da-dum-da-dum-da-da-dum!

She's an expert jumper... years of practice... (that and I'm sure she ate springs and bouncy rubber...)

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (10:31 AM) : 

This is why I enjoy dogs from a distance.... Wait, I don't enjoy dogs at all, Nevermind!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:56 AM) : 

leighann: Shark-dog pulls another one of these stunts and I'll be enjoying her at the Chinese restaurant...

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (11:20 AM) : 

BAHAHAHA! I've always wondered how many family pets have been sacrificed in the name of a good Chinese Buffet!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Leighann: I'm reminded of a Christmas Story and the nice dinner they had at the end... my guess is, the Bumpus's dogs goose (err .... duck) is cooked!

For large families... the double-dog dare!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (11:35 AM) : 

I would have done a lot more to the Bumpus's dogs than cook them, had they done that to my house!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Leighann: shoot their eyes out?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (11:41 AM) : 

That's a good place to start!

Damn those dogs!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Leighann: of course if they peed on the leg lamp all would be forgiven (if there's any justice they'd short the damn thing out and electrocute themselves)!

 

Blogger Kelly said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Bad dog! Our poodle pulled a similar trick!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:30 PM) : 

Kelly: Yes, she is a bad dog... except when she tunnels under the covers with me and snuggles.

She's the troublesome dog, always eating things she shouldn't.

Thanks for visiting!

 

Blogger Real Live Lesbian said ... (4:16 PM) : 

Great pics! And they always act soooo innocent...until they start hurling foil!

FREE RICE it IS!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:33 PM) : 

RLL: There isn't an innocent bone in Shark-dog's body... but dang it all if she doesn't have me wrapped around her front paw.

FREE RICE ROCKS!

Thanks for visiting!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (6:00 PM) : 

Ew! Doggy poo! He's lucky it didn't keel him over, the naughty thing.

Your daughter looks sooooo much like you!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6:18 PM) : 

Mr Tucker threw a tantrum most of the way home today. And then he puked just as we were walking in the front door.

Animals! Gotta luv 'em.

We do, right?

I had Free Rice withdrawals while I was with the folks! No internet.

Must play soon!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:25 AM) : 

Kyra: she's lucky I didn't kill her! LOL

She's my girl... *sigh*

Travis: BRO!!!! I missed you! :(

but you're back! :)

Poor Mr Tucker...

Yeah.... we do.... just don't tell shark-dog yet!

Go play! Go play!

 

post a comment