Anndi's Luggage: For Roger!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

For Roger!






Today is my darling blogging buddy Roger's birthday and I promised him cake...



Roger is one of the sweetest bloggers around, he's got a wickedly funny sense of humour and look how adorable he is with his birthday crown on...


Love ya babe!


So grab some confetti,
streamers
and a sparkler
and go over and pay him a visit, tell him Anndi sent you with a piece of cake!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes (mostly all for Roger ;p)!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "For Roger!"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (4:47 PM) : 

Gee your hair got long...LOL

Already wished Roger a Happy Birthday...started at the bottom and worked my way up today

You are a Sweetie....

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Bond: So did yours! Bwahahahahaha!

Did you bring him some cake?

SMOOCH

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:56 PM) : 

I dont want no Bond cake lol! Anndi your cake is awesome & it taste so sweet!! Thank you so much I love the music & my crown but especially the cake! Your the queen of cool Anndi!
"SMOOOOOCH"

 

Blogger John Holland said ... (8:59 PM) : 

I know I'm a day late but wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. Hope yours was great! I know it was hard this being your first without your Mom, I kept waiting for my Dad to pop up from around a corner or something. When we all finished our dinner with one plate I could just see him finishing his plate and starting on the second...but it was a good Christmas.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:00 PM) : 

Birthday boy: 'Twas nothing really... *giggles*

You have a little icing there on your chin... ;)

Nothing but the best for you sweets!

SMOOOOOOOOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:03 PM) : 

John: I thought of you yesterday too! Mom loved watching Chicklet open her presents... I know she was with us, as your Dad was with you.

**hugs**

 

Blogger Odat said ... (5:26 AM) : 

Came over to get some cake!
How sweet!
Peace

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Great job Anndi. Excellent. :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Odat: Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by!

Sandee: We've got a special one there.. he deserves having a big ole fuss made over him :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6:20 PM) : 

CAKE! I need some post holiday birthday CAKE, cause you know I didn't have enough fudge and pumpkin bread and apple pie and pumpkin pie and stuff yet.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Travis: There's always room for cake dear!

 

post a comment