Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday... filling Santa's bag
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday... filling Santa's bag







Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday... filling Santa's bag"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:06 AM) : 

I know... I'm relentless. :)

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:28 AM) : 

Yes you have big heart! "Rice On"!!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:37 AM) : 

PERFECT!!!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Maybe since it's Christmas we could get people to donate free filet mignon?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12:22 PM) : 

I'm working on the rest of the lyrics today.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Roger: Got that from my mother... Thank my friend.

Julie: SMOOCH

Kyra: at the very least... LOL

Travis: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I know it'll be great!

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (10:25 PM) : 

You ARE relentlessly wonderful! Love you my Sister in Soul!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:05 PM) : 

NOW that is a great bag of gifts...

You are the bestest

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (7:17 AM) : 

Do you ever eat rice? Which variety do you like best? I try to knock off a quick 1000 grains everytime I stop by!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Sueann: Love you too Sister!

Bond: don't know about the bestest (I heard someone I know had that title... lol)

Buffalodickdy: We're partial to Jasmine rice in our house. Whenever I'm given the option in a restaurant, I usually pick rice.
And thank you for helping. SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (10:14 PM) : 

You go girl!

Relentless is good when you're pushing for such a great cause.

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Tag...you're it, Anndi! :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Jeff: SMOOCH!

Jonathan: I'll do it ... I promise! Between Christmas and New Years. :) Thanks for thinking of me.

 

post a comment