Anndi's Luggage: Matt, I was serious...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Matt, I was serious...



Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Matt, I was serious..."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:06 PM) : 

Squirrels are patriots too!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Awwwww - it's ok Matt. The photo can't get ya!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Awwww, look at the cute wittle squirrel! And it's a patriotic squirrel too! :P

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Yikes!

**runs off before MattManiac arrives**

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (2:31 AM) : 

I'm more scared of Travis and his flaming walnuts...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:07 AM) : 

Travis,

That's what I keep telling Matt!

Merbah,

Ain't he cute as a button?

Julie,

Why? What have you heard?

Sondbird,

Wise indeed (I've seen him miss when he throws them and the pandemonium that ensues... OY!)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! The Devil's Rodent...Must ...look....away...

 

post a comment