Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - direction
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - direction



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - direction"

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Taylor went thataway...gotcha! **Runs in the direction the sign is pointing** :P

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Uh...why did I come here again?...Where was I going?...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6:44 PM) : 

which way did they go george, which way did they go...?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:21 PM) : 

Dang - I ended up going in a circle.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:32 PM) : 

Hmm yet another picture "find" from Ann!

 

Blogger Dan said ... (8:21 AM) : 

Hey! That's pointing to my future! :)

How's my very sweet friend doing?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9:38 AM) : 

*starts to sing*

I got a song it aint got no melody
I’m gonna sing it to my friends
I got a song it aint got no melody
I’m gonna sing it to my friends

Will it go round in circles ... Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky..

Will it go round in circles ... Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9:50 AM) : 

I always knew that there was road to nowhere.

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Looks like my wifes sense of direction all the time ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Bond stole my answer!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:15 PM) : 

Is the how they line up the folks who think eyeliner and a bald head equal talent?

Smooch

 

Blogger Gail said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Exactly how I am feeling...

 

post a comment