Anndi's Luggage: Manic Monday - Survive
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, May 07, 2007

Manic Monday - Survive




Survive

There are days when I don’t think I will…
There are days when I don’t want to…




She isn’t here,
Holding my hand
Reminding me that so-and-so’s birthday is coming
Calling me and ask me ‘What’s new?’
Baking my Father’s birthday cake
Mending her granddaughter’s favorite socks
Making her infamous chicken and shells soup
Giving me advice I didn't ask for.






She fought to live
To nurture
To listen
To give
To speak
To love
To breathe
To survive…



And she does…
In my daughter’s giggles
In my hands
In my father’s memories
In my daughter's kindness
In my eyes
In my father's soul
In my heart...

and so will I.…





Thank you Morgen.…




I love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "Manic Monday - Survive"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

I love this post. Have a wonderful week.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Of course you will, because you also inherited her strength. And you have allowed us to know her also...a kind gesture.

Kiss my sweet friend.

 

Blogger Gattina said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Can only say very romantic !

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Very well said! I loved it. Thank you for sharing and thank you for dropping by my MM.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Beautiful. Happy MM with Mo...

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:26 AM) : 

So beautiful honey - absolutely wonderful.

SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:36 AM) : 

Nice job Anndi...Cheers!!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11:59 AM) : 

I miss my mother very much too. Beautiful tribute to yours. Gentle hugs to you, dear Anndi.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (12:57 PM) : 

lovely...

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:20 PM) : 

Your beautiful tribute to your mom moves me to tears...

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (8:11 PM) : 

That was lovely Anndi as usual.

 

Blogger Mauro C. said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Hi there,

I would like to invite you, and your readers, to be part of my challenge.

I'm trying to post 1 Million Love Messages From All Around The World in my blog.

I hope that you can help to promote this challenge... and, of course, i'll be waiting for your message :)

Best Regards From Portugal,
( www.1millionlovemessages.com )

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:45 PM) : 

That was so sweet! Hugs.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Angelbaby --i love you sugar --wonderful post

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (10:34 PM) : 

Beautiful tribute to your mother. Thanks for sharing.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:20 AM) : 

These are beautiful words my dear.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Thank you all for your kind words and for taking a few minutes to stop by.

I've been missing Mom quite a bit lately. There are some things that would be easier to go through if she was here.

I cherish your kindness.

Hugs, smooches and gropes.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:36 PM) : 

The sunshine in her heart, in her smile and in her eyes lives on in yours.

*hugs*

 

post a comment