Anndi's Luggage: Memorial Day
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day




Lest we forget...


To my American friends, and all the families and friends who have suffered loss... my thoughts and prayers are with you.


To Sgt. Dub, stay safe and come on home my friend.


THEY SHALL GROW NOT OLD AS WE
THAT ARE LEFT GROW OLD;
AGE SHALL NOT WEARY THEM NOR
THE YEARS CONDEMN.
AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN
AND IN THE MORNING,
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Memorial Day"

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10:23 AM) : 

As I said on another site, Anndi, wouldnt it be great if in a genration or two we wouldnt have to have a Memorial Day? Cheers!!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Hope to be on my way soon. thanks
Hope you get out of the blahs even sooner.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Beautiful honey.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Matt-man

I for one think there will nor should there ever come a day when we should stop remembrance.. if only to remember why our peace and freedom are so important and at what cost it comes about. Smooch!

Sgt Dub

I'm getting there sweetie. Thanks so much. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers every day. HUG

Angell

Love ya sweetie!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Very well done my dear Sweet Ann.

Perhaps Matt was yearning for a Memorial Day where we weren't currently fighting.

You're so right...we should never ever forget.

**hugs**

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:55 PM) : 

I should have remembered our Canadian brothers and sisters who serve as well.

So I offer my thanks for the service of our friends to the north.

Miss you my friend!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:27 PM) : 

A well written tribute for Memorial Day, Anndi.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (6:10 PM) : 

thank you so much for your post, your visit, and most important, your comment!!!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:39 PM) : 

Nice post, Anndi! :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:12 PM) : 

Simple and wonderful.

Thank you dear friend

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (10:52 AM) : 

Amen.


miss you like crazy, hugs

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Beautiful post little sis... absolutely beautiful... thank you so much!

Love you -

SMOOCHES!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:29 PM) : 

Beautiful, Anndi.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (9:54 AM) : 

You precious lady! xox

 

post a comment