Anndi's Luggage: Squirrels you say..
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Squirrels you say..

It seems my dear friend Matt-man has issues with frolicking squirrels.

Matt-man, this is what they're doing as they frolic in the trees dear.





"Hark! What's that I hear? Someone named Matt-man wants my nuts?"




"To the rescue!"



Foiled... (thank goodness for the defenders of Matt-Man)




Revenge will be sweet...


In honour of Matt-man and the lurking little creatures taunting him...

You know.. they're not ALL bad...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Squirrels you say.."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:30 AM) : 

funny stuff... i guess there is a video at the end that TPTB will not let me see (ooo poetry!)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Ann -

What a wonderful birthday tribute to Dad.

Daddy's are special, aren't they. I too am a "Daddy's girl"... and yup I know you love us but NEVER more than Dad...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:58 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Too damn funny! I love the Jedi squirrels; those are hilarious.

Where in the world do you FIND this stuff?

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:22 AM) : 

LMAO - love squirrels - they're so cute!!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:37 AM) : 

The Force is strong with those particular rodents. Why would you feel it necessary to torture me with such vile pictures. This is very unfortunate. I'll wish you dad a Happy Birthday anyway. Harummmph.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Bond

I believe I may have found my true calling..

Dixie

Thank you honey.

Daddies make the world go round...

Songbird

The Force... it's all around me.

Matty dearest

Aversion therapy or desensitization... your pick.

We always hurt the ones we love (that's a Country song isn't it?)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (2:25 PM) : 

It's more like rodent therapy.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:30 PM) : 

Matt-man

Next thing you know you'll be singing 'Muskrat Love'.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2:50 PM) : 

Heheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehe

Can't breathe!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Help!

Heheheheheheheheteeeteeehehehehehe

Giggle fit!!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Stop!

 

Blogger Mad_Lass said ... (4:34 PM) : 

Those squirrels are so funny! thanks for the giggle.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Travis

I rather like to see you giggle my dear.

Mad_lass

I'm glad you enjoyed. I must say I rather enjoyed the squirrels myself. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:25 PM) : 

Um, okay, squirrels. Okay then...

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Bwahahaha! Now I'll never be able to look at squirrels the same way again! LOL :P

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (2:33 PM) : 

OH MY GOD...


You are familiar with Foamy the Squirrel Right?

www.illwillpress.com

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2:33 PM) : 

OMG BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

post a comment