Anndi's Luggage: I.. um... well... hmmmmmmmmmmm... videos!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I.. um... well... hmmmmmmmmmmm... videos!

Wednesday... hump day. Can the week go faster please? I've been feeling blah lately, and I guess I have to find a way to jump start myself. Maybe a few giggles.
I'm not sure what to make of this one...



The creepy part is, if they actually produced this, it would probably attract an audience.

Now.. here's a lovely animation short with a little something for everyone... a squirrel for Matt-man, a chicken for Meri, a cowbell for Jonathan and Bessie (I apologize as this is NOT her good side).




Rooster, Elvis... Well, I'll be!


This ALWAYS makes me giggle! This child has a future...




Little Becky Prank Call - Demo man

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "I.. um... well... hmmmmmmmmmmm... videos!"

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (7:42 AM) : 

Merci, ma belle amie, pour le "COWBELL"! :-D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:49 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Jonathan sweetie!

This is a compliment: I can't see a cowbell without thinking of you! ;-p LOL

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Damn Squirrel...If I didnt like you so much, I would hate you!! Cheers Anndi...

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (10:02 AM) : 

I had to put my hand over my mouth whilst watching these...the sheer giggles would have alerted my co-workers that I MIGHT be having fun!!!

Thanks, sweetie - great clips!!

SMOOCH!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Matt

Admit it.. you worship the quicksand I walk on! I'm concerned you've been smooching Bond too much.. maybe something happened when you tried on Schmoop's robe dear.

Pia

Nothing like the sillies to get rid of a funk... at least for a while.

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:15 PM) : 

The queen of videos and audios does it again... that is one sick video to open the show.. and then ending with Little Becky... the girl has a future.... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:04 PM) : 

Will it make a crash or a wollop?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

With all my teachers in it.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Are ye a demolition company or a joke factory?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (6:53 PM) : 

Hello Anndi.

I've not got to the end yet, but I'm loving the vids so far. Will try to pop back to see what you're up to properly soon but thought I'd say hello while I was here.

TC x

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Wooooooooooo!!!!! Three videos with chickens in 'em! This just gives me a major case of the happy happy joys joys! Or maybe that's the meds. Anyways, they are cute, and I really liked the last one too! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Bessie wonders why she was in the first three videos but not the third...

 

post a comment