Anndi's Luggage: Just for laughs...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just for laughs...

The Doo-Wops... These boys from the Great White North give me the giggles...



You might not look at peanut butter the same way again...



Kinda makes me wish I was allergic to nuts...

I'm going to go laugh my ass off now...

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Just for laughs..."

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (8:22 AM) : 

LMAO...those guys are SO funny. Hahaha

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Btw, I thought I'd let you know that I changed my blog address. Here's the new one... http://www.twyladawn.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Angell said ... (12:21 PM) : 

I have seen these guys in person - and I think I wet myself before the night was over.

Thanks for the chuckles babe - SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Bwahahahahaha! Those guys are naughty! And, anyway, why would a guy put his penis in a jar of peanut butter anyway??? Does he expect the puppy to lick it off? Well, I won't do that...unless, of course, he uses light peanut butter and puts it between two slices of whole wheat bread, with a few dabs of no-sugar-added jam, and the puppy is really hungry, then maybe....:P
Heeheehee! At the end, I thought it was funny when I was thinking how a guy better not use chunky and then that other guy mentioned it too!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:03 PM) : 

"Tag! you´re it!" :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:05 PM) : 

Sillies!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:19 PM) : 

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

post a comment