Anndi's Luggage: Sweet Melissa
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sweet Melissa

I had a visitor the other day. And she brought me to a beautiful place, which gave me a glimpse of a beautiful heart (Sgt. Dub, in a way I have you to thank for that - please stay safe).

I've discovered something over the months I've been doing this "blogging thingy". I started doing it in September 2006 to put some of my thoughts out there, to share with a circle of friends.

My circle has gotten bigger, despite the fact that I'm not the most diligent of bloggers, and I suck at visiting everyone, everyday. Some days I have the energy and time to respond to all the comments, others, I must say I do not. If any one has ever felt slighted by that, I apologize.

Life gets in the way. I have good days, I have bad ones.

I've come across some wonderful people, many make me laugh, some touch my heart, a few make me think. Many of us have never met, yet we pray for each other, cry together, laugh and cheer each other up.

I'm adding a link to my sidebar, but I wanted to make sure everyone who comes through here and reads this post pays this sweet young woman, who shows strength and shares her heart willingly.

To her Mom, any time dear Debbie... mothers stick together.

To
Melissa...

I wish you continued strength (and darling, you have it in spades).

I wish you peace.

I offer you a shoulder, and as many hugs as you might need...

You've touched my heart and I'll be keeping an eye out for you.

‘If something comes to life in others because of you, then you have made an approach to immortality.’ -Norman Cousins

This is for you, about time you heard it... Sweet Melissa.








Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Sweet Melissa"

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (10:46 PM) : 

I just visited her blog and read the entire thing...crying the entire time. I can not imagine.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:54 PM) : 

Melissa is a strong young woman and her writing does bring a tear to your eyes...Lovely post Anndi my friend
Kiss

and a hug for Melissa

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (1:56 AM) : 

I've seen her link over at Sarge Charlie's, and I've visited her blog a few times but have never commented.

Hits a bit too close to home for me, I guess. We are a military family, and I'm about to ship out two nephews to the Middle East.

My heart is heavy for Melissa, losing her beloved that way.

 

Blogger Johnny Ong said ... (3:02 AM) : 

keep up yr blogging, a great start already!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Nicely done Anndi, Cheers!!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:53 PM) : 

Damn you woman!

Thanks for the tears - trust me - I needed to read her blog.

All my hugs to you and her as well.

SGHR

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:56 PM) : 

{{{{HUGS}}}}

I´m off to visit Melissa.

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (4:55 AM) : 

I've been reading Melissa's blog since Sarge Charlie first posted about her. I suggest that anyone needing inspiration, visit Melissa and get it in spades!
Even though her heart has been broken she has been given a gift of wisdom far beyond her age.
I came to your site today from Sgt.Dub's blog. And everyone is right...fistsful of tissue is a necessity!
~~~Blessings~~~

 

post a comment