Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Caution
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Caution




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Caution"

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (4:08 PM) : 

ROFL!! Happy WW =)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5:47 PM) : 

buwhahahahahaha.... damn so very freakin true...

Smoochy Lil Sis....

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (6:21 PM) : 

[[snorting]] Bwahahahaha! Good one, Anndi!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:33 PM) : 

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT POLITICAL PROMISES!!!! **Runs away and hides under her bed** :P

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11:21 PM) : 

Yup.

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (7:29 AM) : 

LOL!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:31 AM) : 

Starrlight

Happy WW to you sweetie.. so glad you're back!

Dixie

Did you spew the dew?

Songbird

We all need a good snort every now and again!

Meribah

Need Trav's woobie?

Travis

You have a way with words!

 

Blogger Lulu (Dan's cat) said ... (8:09 AM) : 

Ooo! I think I'd like to ride on top of that. Then everyone would be able to more fully appreciate my amazing gorgeousness.

How about a belly rub doll?

MEOW!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:12 AM) : 

hehehehehe very funny

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:37 PM) : 

HA! Love it - thanks for the great fun, Sugar!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (4:24 PM) : 

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bisous!

 

Blogger Peg said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Oh, that is just perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM) : 

What everyone else said. Truly hysterical!! I've added you to my blogroll. Normally, I ask. But it wouldn't really have mattered what you said, because I was going to add you anyway. Hee hee

 

post a comment