Anndi's Luggage: Home...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Home...





I clicked my heels together three times and poof! I'm back!!

Yeah right..

After a 4 hour flight in an uncomfortable seat, listening to an in-flight movie (which by the way was quite moving) but only with one ear because there was a problem with the sound jack on my seat, and a ride home with a cabbie who thought he was in the Daytona 500 (ok.. the Sahara Rally might be more of an accurate simili)... I lumbered into the house, was greeted by two excited dogs, pulled my boots off, and flopped on the bed for a good night's sleep.

My neck is sore, my shoulders hurt (man my laptop and all the work documents I had to bring with me for my meetings were heavy) and I have a ton of things to catch up on...

and will..

as soon as I sleep for a week...

I'll be making my blogger rounds soon.. sorry for being away so long.




I do love travelling...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!


Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Home..."

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (12:29 PM) : 

welcome back. You are very lucky to get to travel for work.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Welcome back! Glad you returned safely. Take your time making rounds...we're not going anywhere!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:48 PM) : 

:mops up the drool from Trav and Bond:

I'm glad you are home, dear Anndi!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:54 PM) : 

Sparky

Thanks. I just wish it was to more exotic locals than Calgary and Pittsburgh LOL.. and more often too!

Songbird

Good to be back!

Dana

**hugs** Our menfolk do enjoy the shoes and legs don't they!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:39 PM) : 

That's my lil sis - always thinking about others. Thanks for the shoe pics!

And yet...you speak of boots...no pics of boots?

Welcome home!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Travis

You want boots? I'll see what I can do for you bro.

 

post a comment