Anndi's Luggage: Manic Monday - Sun
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, April 23, 2007

Manic Monday - Sun

I dare you to make it through this without shakin' what your momma gave you.. KC and the Sunshine Band... WOOOOOOOOOOO!!



*sigh*



Nice walk down memory lane...





For the more traditional SUNSHINE post.. visit Saturday's posts...


Love you more than your luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Manic Monday - Sun"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:01 PM) : 

Three fantastic videos... excellent choices

Kiss

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:03 PM) : 

That's one of my favorite Beatles songs. And thank you for the Bill Withers.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:55 AM) : 

Oh yeah bring on Mr. Bill Withers anyday. I alway thought Taylor would fit his songs beautifully!

Thanks Sweet Ann!

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (8:33 AM) : 

Greats songs. I hadn't heard those in years. Thanks. :-)

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:36 AM) : 

WOOOO - dancing in my chair. :D

SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:23 AM) : 

My son Ryno does a mean Bill Withers...Cheers!!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12:02 PM) : 

Great tunes, Ann. Thanks!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Wonderful, sweetie. A welcome glimpse of sun on a dismal day. Thank you.

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Btw...my 3 year old has been dancing around all day and singing 'shake, shake, shake'. LOL

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:33 PM) : 

"Shake shake shake,
shake shake shake,
Shake your booty!
Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty..."

You´re blessed you can neither see nor hear me now =)))

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Oh that last video...I have been so big in Beatles the past week or so...thanks Anndi!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (9:01 AM) : 

ohhhh I adore all 3 of those song ma chere Anndi! my whole body was shaking to the groove honey:))) je t'embrasse tres fort!

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (11:32 AM) : 

I just popped over from Rising Blogger to read your post 'Hope... give... life... angels... better days'.. I'm so glad the news was good. :)

 

Blogger Coco said ... (7:22 AM) : 

smooch and hug for a sweet friend who seems to have taken a brief vacation ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Great songs, great choices. Nice.

Hope you don't mind, but I have added your very funny caption to the Cow-abonga photo on my last post with a link to your site. Win, win.

:)

 

post a comment