Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Teamwork
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Teamwork







Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Teamwork"

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4:11 PM) : 

buwhahahahahaha.... that is too funny!

SMOOCHES!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:08 PM) : 

Cute! Love the "Who, me?" expressions on the dogs' faces.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:19 PM) : 

I love it! The pets that stick together always have the most success!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (8:24 PM) : 

Wonder if my two cats and dog do this stuff when no one is around...

 

Blogger AtriaBooks said ... (10:37 PM) : 

Thank you for calling in, my love.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:40 PM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Once again you have found incredible pictures...

it is a talent dear Anndi

KISS

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (7:03 AM) : 

that's too sweet! :))

lovely hearing your sensual voice again ma chere, merci!

GROS bisous

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Nice looking burgers...Dear God, let Lent be over!!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:26 AM) : 

So cute hon. ;D

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:06 PM) : 

**Gasps** Where'd you find these pics of me and my best buds??? And anyways, we weren't doin' nuttin...even if it looked like we were! :P

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (12:40 AM) : 

Dearest Anndi,

I know that usually I am supposed to stick to the comment at hand, but my main concern is how are you doing? I hope that you are alright been missing hearing from you so I wasn't sure but I thought that I should at least be thoughtful enough to ask.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:21 PM) : 

Great pictures Ann! I love my pets...I just wish the puppy wasn't a piss factory!

**hugs**

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:03 AM) : 

*LOL* - love them!

Happy Easter to you and yours, Anndi - let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits!

xoXOxo,
Sanni-Bunny

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:44 PM) : 

Hope you had a wonderful time on your trip!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9:45 AM) : 

hi darlin'. loved the pics. what's this i hear about you, the chicklet and a road trip? sounds wonderful. hope it was a blast. smooches!

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Geez, I Google "kitchen floor doggy style" and I get THESE photos? A pox on Google!

:-p

 

post a comment