Anndi's Luggage: Manic Monday ... SPRING
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, March 26, 2007

Manic Monday ... SPRING


He just SPRINGS out of nowhere doesn't he?




Did that little girl SPRING a leak?

hehehe



Love you all more than my luggage!
hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Manic Monday ... SPRING"

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Not if I can help it.... too too funny.

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (10:40 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hey...have you seen this:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/03/0323_sanjaya_mcphee.jpg

HSGR!!!!!!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Snort! He's everywhere!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (1:14 PM) : 

That was hilarious. Yes, I think the blonde did spring a leak. Not only have a great MM, but a great week.

 

Blogger David Odeen said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Certainly come here!! too..beautiful Minesota!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Jamie

I was looking for inspiration this morning and I just happened on this.. Thanks for the visit!

Pia, oh Bodacious one!

Kinda hard not to laugh ain't it..
Thanks for the link, I'll look it up tonight.. the you know who are lurking.. sheesh...

Songbird

Don't you wish he'd magically disappear..

Comedy +

Thanks for the visit. I actually had to reapply my make up this morning after I saw this.. hehehe

'my point'

Can I escape Sanjaya in Minnesota? Cause I'm grabbing my passport if that's true...

 

Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) said ... (4:42 PM) : 

My poor old computer can't deal with YouTube or other movies, so I can't watch this, but figures I'd say "hi" while I was here.

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (5:46 PM) : 

d'oh, I've tried clickin on it twice and it says "video no longer available"

well, happy MM
anyway!
cheers,
mo

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:17 PM) : 

Imma (alice)

So sorry... changed it to GoFish.. acually.. it might be a blessing LOL

Morgen

Thanks Oh minion fearless leader.. put up the GoFish version.. maybe it'll stay up for a while.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (6:37 PM) : 

Aah - not having watched that much of American Idol I still feel sorry for him... Do you think he'll cope with it all when he's out? Or has he been kicked off already?

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (6:38 PM) : 

too many questions I know - off to google it!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Awwww - I´m too late, the video does no longer exist... I´m sure I missed a good laugh =)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:24 PM) : 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

**grabs woobie, crawls behind sofa**

The thought of that on the AI6 CD...it's just to horrifying to contemplate.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:39 PM) : 

arg stick a folk in my ears

DAN!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:24 PM) : 

Yup Leave it to you to create an image that assures me of nightmares!

*heads on up to bed*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:19 PM) : 

Topchamp

He's STILL THERE.. ugh...

Well, I think it's definitely going to be a learning experience for him.

Travis:

He'll be on the tour too...

Run Away!!!

Bond:

You have what in your ears? Wee little folk? What are they whispering? bwahahahahahahahaha

Yup.. Dan.. LOL

Julie:

sowwy

smooch!

 

post a comment