Anndi's Luggage: Siblings.. ugh...... (I am SO glad I'm an only child)
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Siblings.. ugh...... (I am SO glad I'm an only child)

I love these guys! Brotherly love...



"You look like a freakin' gopher"... bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

"put down the yard stick"... bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is priceless... Sibling Rivalry





But I love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Siblings.. ugh...... (I am SO glad I'm an only child)"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Awwww c'mon! You know you always secretly wanted an older brother to torment...I mean to look after you.

**tugs Ann's pigtails**

Those dogs - that was great!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:11 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Travis...

Stop tugging!

Mooooommmmmmmmyyyyyyy Travis is touching me!

hehehe

Dana

Those two videos make me giggle .. A LOT!

Hugs

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:26 AM) : 

You know ... I have an older Bubba ... he used to pull me off the piano bench backwards when I was practicing. That is, until I fell on him once, my elbow landing right in his ... well, never mind where ... I swear it was just an unfortunate accident ... (snicker)

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12:27 AM) : 

Those dogs were adorable, but those brothers were priceless. That video explains why I live thousands of miles away from my sisters. I think the last photo taken of all five of us was taken in....um.....geez! I can't remember! Maybe 1985?

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (6:47 AM) : 

5 siblings, all within 40 miles of me...the videos WE could make - GEEZ!!!!

Love the dawgs!!!!

HSGR!!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Now those brothers... they know the meaning of brotherhood.. That was GREAT

And the singing dogs.. who knew someone could teach dogs to sing..that guy is brilliant...umm..what? the dogs weren't singing????

Ooops never mind....

KISSES ANNDI THE QUEEN OF VIDEO

 

post a comment