Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Spring?
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Spring?



Love you more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Spring?"

 

Blogger Suni said ... (6:00 PM) : 

those are beautiful! i cant wait to see them in full bloom.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:16 PM) : 

Anndi... blame my weakened brain... but I am not sure what that is.... go on snarky comments begin

It is a real cool picture, but is it ocean waves? a river with spring run off?

waaaaaaaaaaaaa I must be losing it...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:31 PM) : 

We're having an early summer - come down and join me! It IS supposed to get cooler in the next few days, thankfully. Right now it's only 75 degrees F - it was 99 degrees F last week!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:31 PM) : 

What is that white stuff?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Uhm...it looks like garden gnomes caught in an avalanche.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:50 PM) : 

Suni

Thank you dear, I can't wait for spring to actually spring LOL.. and thank you for visiting.

Bond

Crocus dear.. snow... you've been in the South too long.

Songbird

OOOOH.. sounds great... but it's a dry heat right? LOL

Dana...

You're asking for a flying zamboni sweetie...

Travis

LMOO ok, that comment goes into the Funny Comment Luggage Hall of Fame.. bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Love ya darlin'

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:53 PM) : 

I remember this snow stuff you speak of...why does it look like white water.... sort of like the pointy shoes of a group of wicked witches of the west after gotten tossed out of their rafting boat.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:56 PM) : 

Bond

me thinks you need a vacation... or new glasses... or medication?

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:32 PM) : 

what kind of medication are you prescribing?

hummmmmmmmmmm?


SOmething good I hope

 

Blogger Beaman said ... (6:31 AM) : 

Interesting picture. All I could think of was salmon swimming upstream until I read the comments section. :)

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (9:29 AM) : 

What's the white stuff? That's so purdy!! We haven't seen any here in so long, I forgot what it looks like...

And my little croci (is that the plural of crocus?) have come and gone...we're into the daffodils now!!

HSGR!!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Beautiful snow.... but I'm so glad that it's sunny and 80 today!!!

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Hi Dear Anndi,

Well I am not going to be presumptuous and ask what the photo is but it does look very pretty like you Anndi.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (2:39 PM) : 

what a lovely shade of violet for those shoes ... I have shoes on the brain, because this weekend is my SPRING SHOE SHOPPING EXPEDITION !!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:38 PM) : 

LOL! That DOES look like garden gnomes caught in an avalanche! Nice picture.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:45 AM) : 

I so looking forward to Spring (and the upcoming Manic Monday... your picture fits perfectly, just change the post´s name *LOL*)

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (6:37 AM) : 

we sprung forward today in Europe so very appropriate sweetheart and I adore seeing the flowers blossom and plants grow!

thinking of you!!!

GROS GROS bisous

 

Blogger Gail said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Oy, this means I have to start thinking of planting in my garden...which leads to a soak in the bathtub because my back is so sore from digging...but it's worth it! I'll have beautiful flowers in the Summer...

XO

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Sometimes I'm a right thicko - was sat there wondering what dolphins have to do with spring!

Still snowy where you are then? How long does that last.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Oh my garden gnomes? Too funny...

What about crocuses pushing up through the icy snow?

 

post a comment