Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Spring?
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Spring?



Love you more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Spring?"

 

Blogger Suni said ... (6:00 PM) : 

those are beautiful! i cant wait to see them in full bloom.

 

Blogger Bond said ... (7:16 PM) : 

Anndi... blame my weakened brain... but I am not sure what that is.... go on snarky comments begin

It is a real cool picture, but is it ocean waves? a river with spring run off?

waaaaaaaaaaaaa I must be losing it...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:31 PM) : 

We're having an early summer - come down and join me! It IS supposed to get cooler in the next few days, thankfully. Right now it's only 75 degrees F - it was 99 degrees F last week!

 

Blogger Dana said ... (8:31 PM) : 

What is that white stuff?

 

Blogger Travis said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Uhm...it looks like garden gnomes caught in an avalanche.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:50 PM) : 

Suni

Thank you dear, I can't wait for spring to actually spring LOL.. and thank you for visiting.

Bond

Crocus dear.. snow... you've been in the South too long.

Songbird

OOOOH.. sounds great... but it's a dry heat right? LOL

Dana...

You're asking for a flying zamboni sweetie...

Travis

LMOO ok, that comment goes into the Funny Comment Luggage Hall of Fame.. bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Love ya darlin'

 

Blogger Bond said ... (9:53 PM) : 

I remember this snow stuff you speak of...why does it look like white water.... sort of like the pointy shoes of a group of wicked witches of the west after gotten tossed out of their rafting boat.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:56 PM) : 

Bond

me thinks you need a vacation... or new glasses... or medication?

 

Blogger Bond said ... (11:32 PM) : 

what kind of medication are you prescribing?

hummmmmmmmmmm?


SOmething good I hope

 

Blogger Beaman said ... (6:31 AM) : 

Interesting picture. All I could think of was salmon swimming upstream until I read the comments section. :)

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (9:29 AM) : 

What's the white stuff? That's so purdy!! We haven't seen any here in so long, I forgot what it looks like...

And my little croci (is that the plural of crocus?) have come and gone...we're into the daffodils now!!

HSGR!!

 

Blogger Dixiechick said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Beautiful snow.... but I'm so glad that it's sunny and 80 today!!!

 

Blogger Phil said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Hi Dear Anndi,

Well I am not going to be presumptuous and ask what the photo is but it does look very pretty like you Anndi.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (2:39 PM) : 

what a lovely shade of violet for those shoes ... I have shoes on the brain, because this weekend is my SPRING SHOE SHOPPING EXPEDITION !!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:38 PM) : 

LOL! That DOES look like garden gnomes caught in an avalanche! Nice picture.

 

Blogger Sanni said ... (11:45 AM) : 

I so looking forward to Spring (and the upcoming Manic Monday... your picture fits perfectly, just change the post´s name *LOL*)

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (6:37 AM) : 

we sprung forward today in Europe so very appropriate sweetheart and I adore seeing the flowers blossom and plants grow!

thinking of you!!!

GROS GROS bisous

 

Blogger Gail said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Oy, this means I have to start thinking of planting in my garden...which leads to a soak in the bathtub because my back is so sore from digging...but it's worth it! I'll have beautiful flowers in the Summer...

XO

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Sometimes I'm a right thicko - was sat there wondering what dolphins have to do with spring!

Still snowy where you are then? How long does that last.

 

Blogger julie said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Oh my garden gnomes? Too funny...

What about crocuses pushing up through the icy snow?

 

post a comment