Anndi's Luggage: I just had to...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I just had to...

The strangest things make me laugh... please don't hold it against me. Hope it brings a giggle to your day.

What form!




Had to change this one.. and honestly? this is SOOOO much funnier!



Guess when his mother told him to always wear clean underwear he had no idea this was going to happen.. it may have started clean.. but I doubt it stayed that way... bwahahahahahahahaha!
New bottom buddy for Meribah.. hehehe


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "I just had to..."

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Cute videos! Heh, I wonder if the bottom buddy's friends will ever let him live it down? :P

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:49 PM) : 

Meri:

Would you? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:46 PM) : 

Light saber dude was surprisingly nimble.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Travis baby

Exactly what I thought when I saw it... that and "Oh man, I hope he doesn't keel over from a heart attack"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:58 PM) : 

*snarf* at the puppy--"bottom buddy" LOLOL

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:26 PM) : 

bwahahahaahaha

now if we could find a way to put them both together and let light saber guy poke "bottom buddy" as he shoots off the shotgun, we would have a classic!


bwahahahahahahahhahahahahaahaah

KISSES

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Hi Anndi,

Ah yes Spaulding from Caddyshack the grandson to the dude that Ted Knight was playing in Caddyshack now I remember.

Didn't he like puke in someones car in that scene and all kinds of rude stuff, yea seems to me I remember that now.

That's been a long time since I had seen Caddyshack but I guess that my favorite characters in Caddyshack was Rodney Dangerfield and Bill Murray I especially loved it when Bill Murray says to the head greens keeper we can't go around and shoot golfers, and he head greens keeper said not golfers, gophers and then Bill Murray said something like darn fury freakin foreigners.

 

Blogger Gail said ... (12:38 AM) : 

These were cute!

Trav - aren't you surprisingly nimble?!?!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Turnbaby

We all need a bottom buddy *snarf*

Bondage:

Indeed... think all he'll shoot off is his gun?

Phil

Kill the golfers! Definitely one of my favourite scenes.

Gail

I'm easily amused LOL

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:38 PM) : 

I'd love to see the finished commercial for the first and the second one is no longer there :(

 

post a comment