Anndi's Luggage: Start-up...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Start-up...

Notice.. it's a MAC... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Start-up..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:34 AM) : 

I am not sure how you see humor in this malicious slap at a wonderful product.

The start up sound on the devil's machine would be more appropriate if, instead of a tone, a voice came out and said "I will ruin your life and cause you hours upon hours of misery."


bwahahahahhahahahah

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:08 PM) : 

Bond

My devil's machine says:

Posting this comment will probably not add to the humour of the post..

Allow?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Does it take that long to start up?

 

post a comment