Anndi's Luggage: More cowbell ...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, April 01, 2007

More cowbell ...

Here's to Jonathan...



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "More cowbell ..."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12:05 AM) : 

Silliness!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Are they making fun of the great and sacred cowbell????

Music would be so much less without it. And Taylor Hicks has told me he will not be visiting your blog since he also loves the cowbell and is hurt by this sketch.

KISS

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (2:31 PM) : 

Hey, I got my own label here! Excellent! :-D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Travis

We all need some silliness... Oh my Sultan!

Bond

Is Taylor the one you got YOUR strep throat from?

Jonathan

You sure do... you inspired this one! ;-p

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Bessie called and would like her cowbell back.

 

post a comment