Anndi's Luggage: Friday funnies... for the ladies...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Friday funnies... for the ladies...

I got this via e-mail this morning and since I'm too excited to write anything coherent...
Bham in 1 day...

OMG OMG OMG

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Here are a few funnies...

Pregnancy, Estrogen, and Women

PREGNANCY Q&A and more!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

"ESTROGEN ISSUES"

10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. You 're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-".
6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space."

9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND
10. Cats' facial expressions.
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.
8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
7. Fat clothes.
6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.
3. Eyelash curlers.
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.

AND, the Number One thing only women understand :

1. OTHER WOMEN



"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."


Love you all more than my Luggage!
Hugs, Smooches and Gropes

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Friday funnies... for the ladies..."

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (9:43 AM) : 

I found a book at Spencer's Gifts in the mall entitled "What Men Know and Understand About Women".

The pages were all blank.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Jonathan.. I gave that book to a dear friend once... told him to use it to take notes!
;-)

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11:39 AM) : 

Good ones! Thanks for the giggles - most of them so, so true!

I know you're busy with your trip, but:

The photo contest at An Island Life is now accepting votes, and as of now, I'm getting creamed by a couple of cute twin babies. Please click on the link below and vote for me!!!! You can vote once today, once on Saturday, and once on Sunday.

Thank you!
Desert Songbird
The Ice Box

http://islandlife808.com/contestsawards/sticky-a-photo-contest-voting-is-now-open/

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:45 AM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TOO EXCITED TO COMMENT!!!

SSSQQQQUUUUEEEEEEE

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:54 AM) : 

I wear the same style shoes in different colors at the same time. Have fun this weekend Anndi. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Hi Anndi,

Jonathan speaks the truth about that book, we men know nothing about that stuff. Only seem to know about adrenaline versus estrogen but anyways to get to the point.

All my best wishes and hopes for you my friend, enjoy your glorious and well deserved vacation, even though I will miss you very much. *sitting here raising my glass of wine in a toast to you to have a great time and lots of fun*

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:40 PM) : 

I actually have that book LOL.

Have I mentioned that I hate you? LOL (no I really don't but still......)

Have fun in Bham baby!!!!

Tons of smooches - btw, if anyone wants to send SHGR my way - you're my proxy. :D

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:17 PM) : 

LMOO!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Well...number 4 in the estrogen issues section...yup he's doing it!!

BWHAHAHAHAH!!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (5:26 PM) : 

Funny stuff here Anndi...

Had a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO time this weekend

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10:15 PM) : 

buwhahahahaahahha.... *breaths* buwhahahahahahahha

oh my god... I truly love it!

Smooches!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (4:33 AM) : 

that was awfully funny cherie! fun to laugh at ourselves!! only some of it is true...well maybe 99%, uh OK ALL of it's true damn it! ha ha ha

ENORMES bisous a ma belle Anndi!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:06 PM) : 

*ROFLMAO* Bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaaa! Can´t. breathe. Thanks for the good laugh - I´m exploding on the

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Have a great WE!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (6:13 AM) : 

ha ha!

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (5:41 PM) : 

You've been tagged! :-)

 

Blogger Coco said ... (2:34 PM) : 

Honey, it came to me last night as we were all together at the Bunny .... dang, but I've missed you ...

 

post a comment