Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Public Service Announcement
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Public Service Announcement



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Public Service Announcement"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM) : 

**making a list of weird friends and relatives** Heeheehee!!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (12:46 PM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! perfect!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:21 PM) : 

SWEETPEA!!!!

You cracked me up the other day sweetie.. bwahahahahahahahaha!

Wait.. your mommy isn't on that list right?

Flygirl!

I got a long list.. wanna compare notes? *giggles*

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Boy, is my brother gonna be pissed!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:31 PM) : 

THAT'S AWESOME!! Geeez i'd have a loooong list .

 

Blogger Angell said ... (3:43 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO

Obviously you've met my family....

bwahahahahahahahahahah.

I love it....

*looks around to see if anyone notices her sticking the sign under her top to put on her Facebook*

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (4:02 PM) : 

My list of those to be spayed is far larger than the list of those to be neutered.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Jonathan

Better him than you. Nice to see that lovely mug of yours dear.

Turnbaby

We can compare notes in Bham bwahahahahahahahha!

Angell

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*wonders if anyone noticed I snuck a peak while you were putting the sign under your top*

Oh... you'll be getting some info in an e-mail honey..

Matt-man

I have no doubt it is...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Snort! Too funny! I know maaaaaany people who should have never entered the gene pool...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:12 PM) : 

HEY I resemble that remark.. keep those scissors to yourself gosh darn it

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:29 PM) : 

ROTFL.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (10:45 PM) : 

NASTY!

Hi querida, thanks for your help, friendship and love!

mouaaaaaaaaah
Love
T

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (4:19 AM) : 

Oh my gosh, that is hysterical.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:42 AM) : 

Songbird

The gene pool sometimes needs cleaning doesn't it!

Bond

hehehe

Travis

Made you smile again :-)

Tisha

Love you honey.. good luck!

Bisous

Mimi

There are some pretty fantastic signs out there!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:40 AM) : 

**Wanders in, looks at sign, blinks, runs screaming for the hills**

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:52 AM) : 

BHAM BHAM BHAM BHAM BHAM BHAM BHAM

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Hey Sweet Ann...Great sign!

Have a blast!

 

Blogger AtriaBooks said ... (11:09 PM) : 

hehehehehe!

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Hilarious on the women's issues, but can we submit candidates for neutering by that sign folks?

 

post a comment