Anndi's Luggage: I found a new toy… beware!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I found a new toy… beware!

Guess being restless and not being able to sleep has some advantages…

Merry Christmas Dana... and all of my new friends..

Let’s begin this properly.. time to adjust your sound.. I am Cow hear me MOO?



The Karate Kow



This cow’s got sexy back… LMOO



The rehearsals?


Some people have WAY too much time on their hands (and no.. I do not mean me!)…

Holy Dancing Cow Batman!



Forget the Disco Duck.. this cow’s got it goin’ on!



I think there was something in those brownies… I’m having flashbacks of the Cow in the Bathroom…



I wonder who should be ore offended… Madonna or Bessie…



Yes…. I am entertained far too easily.. I know.. but what’s your excuse?

Dana.. I must really love you my precious friend cause DANG!



It’s official.. the French are insane…



A bunny??? Hey did I see a duck?




Now THAT’S talent…



Where in the world is Bessie?



Bessie does India… Synopsis: Bessie travels to the Cow Holy Land in the pursuit of Raj, the tech support guy, who is the only one who can fix the ‘wonkies’ in Dana’s puter… will she succeed?



She then heads to (throwing caution to the wind.. thankfully that’s the only thing she’s throwin’) Dallas because she ‘herd’ a rumour that someone shot JT … she was getting very bad reception on her cell…



You lookin at me?



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hug, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "I found a new toy… beware!"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Oh my!! What a post!! Wooooo!!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (7:39 PM) : 

LMOOOOOOOOOOOO
I love you sweet Ann

Merry Christmas Angelbaby

omg--

I guess I gotta check this OUT!

SHGR

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

Heehee! Great post.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Wowsers!!! Those are some great videos you got there! What is it about cows that make 'em so funny? I loved it!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (8:01 PM) : 

Oh Anndi! This was ... just really disturbing. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, dear.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Cool new toy Anndi!

Thank you so much for your generous words!

It's my fortune that our paths have crossed and I wish you the very BEST life has to offer in 2007!

GROS bisous
Tisha

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (5:13 PM) : 

Once again, I take full responsibility for the insanity that is Anndi's videos

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:52 PM) : 

YAY! I finally got to see the videos and I loved them!

 

post a comment