Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - name that tune
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - name that tune

Morgen from ‘It’s a blog eat blog world’ asked my friend Bond on the Big Leather Couch if it truly is Wordless Wednesday if the music has lyrics… Good point Morgen!

So.. If anyone knows this song, I’ll tip my hat to you… There’s less traffic here than on Bond’s blog, so you might stand a chance.. LOL






Congratulations to



Song title: Speechless
Artist: Colin James
Album: Bad Habits

It certainly reflects a state that has been prevalent in my life lately… nuff said.

And so you can also enjoy his voice... (yes Coco.. I knew you'd get this one...). I'm shocked that someone from Jersey would get it... where does she find the time? LOL! Looks like our Canadian boy has a far reaching audience!




I Can't Hold Out
By Colin James
BestAudioCodes.com


I also happen to think he's some pretty fine eye candy too!




Colin James is an artist who has been around for almost 20 years… He’s won 6 Juno awards, is one of Canada’s favorite sons. Has a voice that makes me smile and.. well… he’s damn adorable and talented.
He has a new album out and will be touring in 2007. I would love to be able to see him when he comes to Montreal in February. The show is a part of the Jazz All year Round series from the folks who bring us the Montreal Jazz Festival.

The Little Big Band 3 (LLBB3) for the 2007 tour line-up, is made up of some stellar musicians: Drums - Bob Ruggiero - who has played most recently with Van Morrison (Coco’s Number One) and Eric Clapton * Bass - Miles Hill * Keys - Eric Webster * Tenor Sax - Steve Hilliam * Bari/Tenor Sax - Doug James * Trumpet - Terry Townsend * Trombone - Rod Murray *

If we decide to do this again...
The Canadian judge says: you can guess as many times as you want, but you do have to come up with song title, artist, album… and if you don’t know this artist.. well it’s about time you got acquainted.



Life With Kreg



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - name that tune"

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (4:46 AM) : 

Ask bond, it's weird, I can listen to any melody and guess the song..I'm talented (or odd).

Artist: Colin James
Song: Speechless
Album: Bad Habits (big guess on this one)

Good choice!

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (6:51 AM) : 

I know I should know this, but I just can't think this early in the morning...I'll get back to you. LOL

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:59 AM) : 

Beautiful song - very soothing.

Sounded an awful lot like John Mayer - but I've never heard it before.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Excellent guitar playing...will have to search out more of his music. I had no clue until I saw that the Queen Of Music had answered here. it is scary how much she knows and remembers about music.

Thanks Anndi

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Guess I arrived late boohoo but after listening to it I knew I had no clue as usual but awesome music ma chere!

Bisoussss
Tisha

P.S. Live with Kreg is so funny!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (10:33 AM) : 

Dang, I see Diana beat me to it. Oh well. As soon as I heard that gorgeous, lyric, Canadian blues guitar, I had to respond anyway. I've seen Colin James in concert more times than I can count. Love the little guy - great great musician! That song is off the Bad Habits album, called Speechless. And I know you knew I knew this.

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (10:55 AM) : 

thanks for the shout out.
I've not hear this song before, but it's nice, very soothing like Travis said.

 

Blogger Arto Ukkinen said ... (10:58 AM) : 

Hi.

Just found your blog. Nice.

All the best from Sweden

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:54 AM) : 

COOL BEANS!!

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (1:24 PM) : 

I get all right brained sometimes, I can't help it. Sometimes I'm left brained...well it depends on the situation.

Hugs!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (6:01 PM) : 

Hello - Happy New Year to you too!

I can't hear audio codes and it's starting to bug me now.... I'll work it out soon I'm sure.

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Best wishes to you & your family - must be very difficult x

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Yes Ann! That is some great bluesy guitar. WOW!!

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (7:49 PM) : 

Eye candy indeed! And he can sing too! Very funny comic hehe

 

Blogger JHS said ... (1:22 AM) : 

Never heard of him, but he's a cutie.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (2:00 AM) : 

Bella I dedicated a song to you today bisousssssss Tisha!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Diana

Congrats girl.. how do still have room for all that stuff in your brain?

Twyla

Nice to have you here.. another great Canadian eh?

Travis

I thought you would like this.. Thanks for encouraging me to share my favorite music bro.. love ya to bits! Here’s your woobie.. have a nap.

Bond

TY.. we have good musicians in this Foreign Country of ours! Check him out.. he’s amazing! (I’m beginning to think she’s a robot… LOL!)

Tisha

Baby… you can show up anytime! Merci ma chérie. Love The Kreg!

Coco

Ain’t he just the cutest thing! Loves the blues! Hugs…

Morgen

Thank you for stopping by. There’s just something about the way that man plays guitar.

Arto

Thank you for stopping by, come back for a visit anytime!

Turnbaby

YUP!

Diana..

Do both sides communicate or do they do their own thing ;)

TopChamp

Thank you dear. Can you hear audiocodes if you go to their website? A music lover such as yourself would surely appreciate him.

Julie

He’s a gem.

Amanda

I love this man’s voice and um.. other assets LOL! I knew you’d comment on the comic. I love my favorite smartass I do!

Janie

Thanks for visiting. Check him out. Yeah.. he’s nice to look at isn’t he.

Tisha

Woooooooo! Nibble nibble! LOL.

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (11:57 PM) : 

I try to make room in my brain by removing all of the old stuff. It's like something new comes in and the old stuff falls out the back. You should follow me one day, a lot of important things fall out while I learn useless information

 

post a comment