Anndi's Luggage: And now, a public service announcement
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

And now, a public service announcement

Today's in-flight short...






Part Deux of my Wordless Wednesday

Did I read Wierd? Julie.. they need your dictionary my dear... Now Trav can rest easy knowing a book shall not be destroyed!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "And now, a public service announcement"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:12 PM) : 

OK, for some reason THIS video I can see...

reefer madness... bwahahahahahah we used to get so high in college and go watch it and laugh our heads off...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:53 PM) : 

Oh My!!! Major typo? What's the address and I'll email said dictionary as to save it from a horrible demise!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 PM) : 

The words "book" and "destroy" must never be used in the same sentence, ever again.

Horrors!!! I just did it!!!

**goes catatonic again**

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (7:48 AM) : 

anyone else have the munchies?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Bond... aha.. found one you could watch from work.. I'm a GENIOUS!!!! bwahahahahahahahaha!

Julie... you truly are a defender of the cause...

Trav.. I thought it was cause you sampled some um.. never mind... now what did he do with his woobie...

Mary... have a brownie.. they're GROOOOOOOOOOOOVY

 

post a comment