Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - Pass the earplugs
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - Pass the earplugs



Christmas morning.. never a quiet peaceful time..

This year.. my own doing..

Rock and Roll!!!
Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Pass the earplugs"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:22 PM) : 

When she is rich from being in a Rock Band you'll think back fondly on this day.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:11 PM) : 

Now you know what it is like to create a monster.... like I did with you and videos!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (3:24 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Girl Drummers RULE!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 PM) : 

Rock it Alice!!! Life's soundtrack requires percussion.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (7:46 AM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOO!! You go girl!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Busy... yup yup yup!

Bond... I take full responsibility and will take all the credit when she's a star.. i better get thanked on Grammy night or she is GROUNDED!

Turn.. don't they!

Travis... truer words...

"I don't wanna work.. I just wanna bang on the drums all day!"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Mary.. maybe someday I'll post her playing..

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Is that Chicklet? She's adorable!

 

post a comment