Anndi's Luggage: Blue Christmas
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blue Christmas

So.. I believe I've mentionned ... I love Elvis...

I haven't posted in a while.. got a lot on my plate these days...

Enjoy.. I know I did...



6 weird things about me (seems I've been tagged ... a lot...)


I find these entertaining as hell... there.. done.. (you didn't actually think I was going to reveal my deepest darkest secrets did you?) Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

1- bbbbbbbblue.. christmas.....




2- teehee...



3- I couldn't find Dana's version... but do I love this one... these people have too much time on their hands... seriously. (no... not me... harumpfffffff!!)



4- More silliness... Hey Trav.. is Mr Tucker this talented?



5- Awwwwwwwwwww.... how cute... hehehe.. Meri??? was that you I saw?



6- No comfort and Joy...



Throwin' this in cause.. well.. it's funny!



Yes.. I know.. I'm easily amused... I'm also not tagging anyone... please.. who's left? Sheesh!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes.. with a rub or two in there for Mary!

Comments on "Blue Christmas"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:38 PM) : 

bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa


you are one incredible video finder Ms. Anndi...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-blue christmas wi-wi-wi-wi-witout youuuuu

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (5:44 PM) : 

LMOO-I am always SOOOOOO happy that you are as obsessed with videos as me!!

SGHRRRRRRRRRR

 

post a comment