Anndi's Luggage: Thursday Thirteen... December 14th 2006
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen... December 14th 2006


The world has lost an tremendous actor and fine gentleman. Peter Boyle passed away on December 12th at the age of 71.
This post is for him.

Be warned....there are many clips in here!

Thank you Peter, you've given us a most precious gift...laughter.










Thirteen Things about Peter Boyle


1….Classic! Young Frankenstein...




2...




3... The only Emmy he won was for a guest role on the X-Files ("Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series") in 1996...He was the only member of the Everybody Loves Raymond ensemble who didn't win an Emmy for that show. Inconceivable!

4...




What delivery..LOLOL.. everybody knows a Frank Barone!

5...

Oh Crap!!!
hehehehe!!!





6... John Lennon was his best man when he wed his wife Lorraine in 1977. She worked at Rolling Stone asa writer and was good friends with Yoko Ono. Peter and Lorraine have 2 daughters.

7...



Who better for this commercial than the hysterical team of Roberts and Boyle... Admit it..you know a couple like this! Heck... you just might be one half of a couple like this!! LOL!


8... His favorite movie is 'On the Waterfront' with Marlon Brando

9...His favorite ice cream flavour is Ben and Jerry's Phish Food



10...Take a few minutes and learn a bit more about him in his own words...

11... 'What in the Holy name of Crap are you talking about?' - Frank Barone (I've been known to utter this sentence myself).

12... "I don't think I would be an actor if I was all that intelligent." - Peter Boyle




13...How sweet could Frank be...




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)








Love you all more than my luggage!



Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Thursday Thirteen... December 14th 2006"

 

Blogger Angell said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Anndi luv - thanks for the wonderful clips.

The world has lost a fine actor, and a fine man.

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Awesome!

I am bummed I missed TT but there is always next week =)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Yup, yup, yup.... I ate the whole thing..

We laugh everytime we see it... he reminds us of my dad.. he loved to eat and it's just like something that he would do and say.

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Sniffling--I just loved him


The episode of the X Files he won for was called Clyde Bruckman's Last Repose. It made me cry it was so poignant.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:00 PM) : 

LOVED Young Frankenstein. For some reason, never watched ELR much at all. And of course you know that that commercial was originally done in late 60's ... funny

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 AM) : 

When I sit down to watch Young Frankenstein, I start laughing before the opening credits roll.

Sedagive????

ROTFLMOO

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (5:48 AM) : 

A terrible loss.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:14 AM) : 

Hey I can FINALLY post a comment....Yay. Oh Ann...great post....I just recently became a Raymond fan..it's so sad

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (4:02 PM) : 

Psst!

I tagged you Anndi Details on my page. It's the dreaded 6 weird things meme of doom =)

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Young Frankenstein is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, partly due to this wonderful man. It's a great loss to the entertainment world.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Posting again - YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED. :D

 

Blogger Gail said ... (7:34 PM) : 

I loved him in While You Were Sleeping.
And "Holy Crap!" yea, he was a wonderful actor...

BTW - you have been tagged by me...see my blog for details...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:11 AM) : 

RUNS THROUGH THROWING SNOWFLAKES AND TINSEL...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 

post a comment