Anndi's Luggage: Thursday Thirteen... crushes
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen... crushes

As I was gOOGLING things for my Colin James post yesterday, I was reminded of something...

There are and have been some hotties out there in the music business that I have had crushes on for quite some time… The list includes current as well as artists of days gone by…

For me to have a crush on a musician, looks just aren’t enough… I have to respect the talent (guys don’t you roll your eyes at me) - THE PURE EYE CANDY LIST IS FOR ANOTHER DAY!! Lol! I included tunes so the guys might at least enjoy their stay a bit LOL



In no particular order and is not a top anything.. they just popped in my head...

1. Taylor Hicks… (like you didn’t know) Love a man who growls….. yum!






For Coco…






2. Colin James… he gets better with age he does! For tunage I direct you to yesterday’s WW…


Ok.. so I had to include this one… Coco.. he’s not Number One but Dang!





3. Robert Plant – I’ve said this before.. I have a MAJOR thing for Robert Plant...


I’m warning you… if you don’t have time.. you shouldn’t start watching! It’s over 8 minutes long…




Led Zep - Since i've been loving you






4. Jonas…. I’ve talked about him before in a previous post… yummmmmmy!



5. Dave Matthews – there’s something about the boyish look...





Dreamgirl
By Dave Matthews Band
BestAudioCodes.com






6. Rob Thomas… I love his voice, his collaboration with Carlos Santana was outstanding.







Bent
By Matchbox Twenty
BestAudioCodes.com




7. Bruce Springsteen – there has been talk of Onions among the women of Soul Patrol… well…





Dancing In The Dark
By Bruce Springsteen
BestAudioCodes.com






8. John Taylor… I’m a child of the 80’s and oh man did I have a thing for him!



9. ok.. Simon LeBon.. the lips… the eyes..







duran duran - save a prayer


10. Brian Ferry… eyes... voice... he always looked so good.. you just knew he smelled amazing!





Avalon [Live]
By Roxy Music
BestAudioCodes.com







11. Sting






Every Breath You Take
By Sting
BestAudioCodes.com


12. Bono








U2 - With Or Without You


13. Jim Morrison… um.. the bottom lip... and um... Oh my!







Doors - Roadhouse Blues

Love you more than my luggage!


Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Thursday Thirteen... crushes"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Lips and onions....OH yes, talent.. almost forgot the talent...and YES my eyes did roll...Is banging on a rock with another rock talent..because I bet some of these would be on that list too! hehehehehehehehehe

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (11:00 AM) : 

I'll take a 1, 6, and 11 to go..
*taps foot

Oh this isn't an ordering line, and they aren't on the menu.

I get it.

*Sigh

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Oh My--Taylor and Sting and Bono ....::THUD::...

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Still waiting on line for order of Taylor, Bono with a side of Rob Thomas.

*waits Patiently

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:34 AM) : 

Bond

Lips and onions.. and thighs!

Diana

You want em HOT don't you?

Turnbaby

I might keep a pole.. I mean poll..

So far:
Rob Thomas: 1 order.. um I mean 1 vote
Sting: 1 vote
Taylor: 2 votes
Bono: 2 votes

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (12:39 PM) : 

I respect the talent so much that I choose Jim Morrison - talented eye candy!

Those vids have me R-O-C-K-I-N!

Merci mi amor!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:15 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOO ANNDI!

The Boss has the BEST onion in that album cover. DROOL DROOL.....

Love the list, can agree with over half of it. Also have to agree that it's not just the looks - gotta have the WHOLE package - oops - did I just say package?

*clamps lips shut before someone remembers that it's a family friendly site*

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Uhn ... uh ... gah ... can't ... unga ... breathe ...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Belle Tisha

Kept Jim for dessert... yum!

Angell

It's funny how when you think back you remember former and still current crushes. And when it comes to lips.. well there's Steven Tyler now isn't there... once I put it out there others popped into my mind..
LOL it is a fine onion!
I like to unwrap packages.. oh that's not what you meant.. oops ;)


So we add a vote for Jim...

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:25 PM) : 

... gah ... Colin ... ah ... James ... gasp ... Number ... THUD ...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:26 PM) : 

*brings in the oxygen for Coco*

I know.. I thudded myself putting it together.. and the drool on my computer really got out of hand!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (1:55 PM) : 

BUT ultimately Bruce Springsteen is my main man!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (3:53 PM) : 

You nearly did me in, Anndi. First, that wonderful Taylor montage with my Number one - that nearly made me cry ... and then ...gah ... Colin ... hummina ... singing ... glah ...


ok, I'm ok now. Then you lost me for a bit with Duran Duran, but then OMG ... Sting ... and Bono ... what is it with the Irish and outstanding talent? and arms ... gah ... biceps ... drool ... Jim ... and my favorite songs and did I forget anybody? ... Boss ... RT ... Dave Matthews because ... oh God ...

 

Blogger Coco said ... (3:56 PM) : 

Did I remember to thank you? Not nearly enough of this in my life right now, if you know what I mean. The Colin James video made me lose it, btw. Then Bono ... oh man, that can ... mmmmm ... he just does it for me on so many levels, you know? Gah!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (4:56 PM) : 

well, I was just looking at Vinny's list, I sure like this one better! WOOOO!! My two choices would be Taylor and Bruce, not that I would kick Robert Plant out of bed......


you sure have an eclectic taste!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (5:06 PM) : 

some I get... some I don't!

Happy TT (and I'm most glad that you did a boy version to rival bond's girly one)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5:53 PM) : 

Do you realize what YOU have done to me????? Taylor, Robert Plant, Sting, Bono, The Boss, Jim Morrison.... can you say ::THUD::

Onions & Thighs & Eyes... OH MY!!!!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (6:05 PM) : 

Okay...most of you know about my admiration for a full lower lip right? I gotta go for Taylor (just because), Jonas yum yum, Rob, Bruce and of course Jim.

Wow what a list!

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (7:15 PM) : 

oh..my...gawd...I've died and gone to heaven..Thank you Lord for blessing us with these fine, talented men

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:36 PM) : 

Setting aside the looks - oh my the talent on display here!

Dang!! Must come back and listen some more.

 

Blogger John Holland said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Cool list. It's nice that these guys also have the talent too.

My 13 are up too.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (11:38 PM) : 

Finally figured it out - I'm commenting before I look or listen. Maybe this time my comment will make sense? Thank you again, my sweet friend, for that wonderful song not once, but twice on the same day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM) : 

:0 ...you are stanger than your luggage... Robert Plant??????

 

Blogger AtriaBooks said ... (2:50 PM) : 

if only you could hear me sing in the shower I could have made your list.

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (12:46 PM) : 

My dearest Ann - Vince just emailed me about your Mom. Please know that I am with you in spirit and am praying for you and your Mom. I wish I were there so I could hug you, sit with you, just be near you. I love you like a Sister.
Love,
Sueann

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:25 AM) : 

Did you do 2-13? I didn't see anything after Taylor...

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Didn't get any news yesterday, Anndi - hope all is well. Love you, dear.
Hugs, Coco

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Ma tres chere Anndi - j'espere que tout ce passe bien, j'ai eu peur quand j'ai lu le commentaire de une des dames ici sur ta maman...

Je t'embrasse tres tres fort ma belle.

 

post a comment