Anndi's Luggage: If you would...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

If you would...

Thanks to all for the wishes for a great weekend... we had a wondrous time. But if you would, I'd like to ask a favour.

My Honey is undergoing surgery today and I'd appreciate the good thoughts and prayers (if you do that sort of thing) you might send his way.

It's very difficult not being there to take care of him, he's shown me love the way no other has... he is home.


I'll tell all y'all about the concert and other fun stuff when I can actually get my thoughts focused.


Thanks babes!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "If you would..."

 

Blogger Dana said ... (6:47 AM) : 

Healing thoughts are being sent his way!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:00 AM) : 

Dana, thanks.. you're a peach!

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (7:13 AM) : 

Here are my good fortunes for your husband. He'll be fine, I'm sure!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:16 AM) : 

r.e.h.: Thank you my friend. He isn't my husband, yet... but we are working on that.

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (8:14 AM) : 

Jesus hasn't returned my calls for years, but I am all about the good vibes and I am beaming them his way...

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (8:20 AM) : 

Sending my best to your loved one...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:20 AM) : 

I'll pray for him Ann....keep us posted.

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Good thoughts headed your honeys way, and yours too

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Prayers are storming the heavens as we "speak."

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Lots and lots of good thoughts for Ann's honey!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Stoopid blogger ate my comment.

I said, Best of luck for the surgery!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:40 AM) : 

All thoughts and prayers directed at your honey!!

Love to you both.

 

Blogger Doc said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Of course... Everything will be ok. Prayers and well wishes for you and your Honey.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Thanks babes. Your good thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

The surgery went well. He's on his way home. He chose to have the hernia removed under local and is looking forward to recuperating at home. Now I just have to fuss long distance. *sigh* That part sucks.

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (12:56 PM) : 

Sending positive thoughts your way!

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (1:02 PM) : 

Anndi....I am wishing him to recover quickly but ya know how babish men are...maybe God is looking out for you..not having to take care care of him now that he is hurting and cranky...my hubby...that I love dearly drives me nuts when he is not feeling well..loving thoughts to you...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:12 PM) : 

Thanks GB!

Maunie, he doesn't have a whiny bone in his whole body. He went to an elevated rescue class and repelled off a structure hernia included for firefighter training a couple of weeks ago. My biggest challenge would be to keep him still. LOL! Thanks for the wishes dear.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:48 PM) : 

I never got to make rounds yesterday...glad all went well...

 

Blogger none said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Sending good thoughts for a fast recovery.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

Good mojo sent your way...hope all goes well..

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (6:44 PM) : 

super good vibes going your way.. hope all went well.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Thanks guys... He's home and in good spirits. The first few days will be rough but he's an amazing man and I know he'll get through it with flying colours.

Your good thoughts help.

*hugs**

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Sending prayers for your honey......and you.

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (8:09 PM) : 

Without hesitation sweet thing. Good thought and prayers for health and happiness coming his way. I'll add a p.s. for you and your chicklet too :)

 

Blogger Acrimony said ... (12:12 AM) : 

Good thoughts for a speedy recovery!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 AM) : 

Glad to hear all went well and that he is recovering at home. Hope he's up and about sooner than exected.
Hugs,
Lesley

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (8:39 AM) : 

Hi Anndi,
A warm Get well wish to the man that you love.
You take good care of yourself, Sir and rest up. Things will get better, and you will find your loved ones soon.

Lots of hugs to you all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Anndi, you both are in my thoughts and especially my prayers!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:08 PM) : 

I'm sorry I missed that :( It is hard to do, and I'll say some catch up prayers for you both.

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (4:31 PM) : 

You will both be in my thoughts...

 

post a comment