Anndi's Luggage: I wanna know...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I wanna know...

I'm just not feeling it. I walked away from my computer last night uninspired and annoyed.

"But it's HNT!", I thought. And I just didn't feel it.

So I thought I'd put up a picture (that I found at random) and let you all come up with a caption for it... whoever is funniest, wins something I haven't decided on yet a SURPRISE!

Here goes... (hey! They're half nekkid.... although I have NO clue who they are)



Please make me laugh! PLEASE!

Oh... You get points for originality and straying from the obvious BTW...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "I wanna know..."

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (7:27 AM) : 

"How are we ever going to sing "YMCA" when we can't even spell it"?

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (7:34 AM) : 

Let's watch as the Oxford Dance Team practices their award winning routine!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:54 AM) : 

I am WAY to sad and depressed today to think of anything funny.

But I understand the no inspiration thing.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:57 AM) : 

Buff: *gigglesnort*

Turnbaby: The Oxford University Engineering Department's Dance Team.. hehehe!

Bina: *hugs*

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:38 AM) : 

"NOBODY MOVE!...I LOST MY CONTACT LENS"

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (8:41 AM) : 

"The summer sessions at Hogwarth's always brought about the best in people...."

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Aren't those the Jonas brothers?

The Dyslexic Villiage People

Public Service Announcement: These are your kids.... These are your kids on drugs. Drugs are bad mmkay?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM) : 

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
great pic!

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Some of the lunatics escaped but they didn't get far...it's such a nice day they decided to frolic..

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:52 AM) : 

my thought was a YMCA comment...but I see it was done already...so

 

Blogger Jay said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Ladies and Gentlemen ...

The White Bread Break Dance Team!

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (11:04 AM) : 

Ah, can't we just get a topiary garden?

Isn't there supposed to be a plastic sheet with colored circles on it and a spin wheel?

Look, we all wore panties.

Hurray, the little yellow bus is comming.

New reality show: So you think you can't dance.

 

Blogger Doc said ... (12:24 PM) : 

I think thats a Monty Python'd Flying Circus tryout session...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Roger: did you know that pepsi up the nose is a bad thing?

Slyde: The House of Bam-Bam?

Leighann: Think you would think they were better if YOU were on drugs?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Sage: come now wise one, give me a giggle...

Mauniejames: LOL frolic!

Bond: you must have more than one funny thought in your head?! at least something mildly amusing ;p

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:39 PM) : 

Jay: the best thing since.. not

Lu': Bwahahahahahahahaha I KNEW someone would say something about underwear!

Doc: are they practicing for the funny walk?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:40 PM) : 

BTW I lurve you guys! Man, I needed that..

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (3:38 PM) : 

Welcome to the Academy of the Kama Sutra!

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (4:19 PM) : 

recess at the school for the gifted

 

Blogger none said ... (5:10 PM) : 

The budweiser gymnastics team is off to a rough start this season.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (5:27 PM) : 

You're all cracking me up.......

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Dear Mum and Dad,

This is what I meant when I told you I was studying Middle Paleolithic Dance.

Send money.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:21 PM) : 

HNT? Hairy Nunchucks Titanic?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 PM) : 

"Direct from the West Hamptonshire University Team Charades Finals, this year's third place winner The Belton-Hatchley Family with their configuration of Bridge Over Troubled Water."

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:38 PM) : 

r.e.h.: ewwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

Lu': Girl, I have GOT to met you!

Dana: the rejects?

Hammer: *giggle*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Mimi: aren't they funny?

Travis: Dear son, no.

Dana my precious: *gigglesnort*

coopernicus: Bwahahahahahaha!

 

Blogger RW said ... (11:29 PM) : 

But people said that it was a cool thing to do...Pepsi up my nose lol!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (12:23 AM) : 

"While on the back lawn, the human letter team was practicing spelling of I'll, but somehow the apostrophe couldn't quite make it work."

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Roger: You've had a lot of practice coming up with funny captons for pics... it pays off! SMOOCH

Jeff: They were too ambitious in their undertaking... plus Cris Angel couldn't make it (he was hanging over the Grand Canyon) to do the levitation required and David Blaine decided he liked being in ice afterall so he's off to the Antartic.

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (6:45 AM) : 

No one else at the facility knew why they did it, but at 1:23pm every day the five of them went into the quad and performed this bizzare ritual. Some say they are probably trying to contact their mother ship.

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (6:49 AM) : 

After years of imprisonment "the five" were allowed some time out side. They quickly attempted to spell help with their bodies to get the attention of a passig hang glider. Alas the attempt failed. Five people can't spell help and the hang glider just waved at the people seeming to pratice, who knew what, on the grass.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Lu': I think you deserve something too... yup! E-mail me your snail-mail if you want and I'll be sending you something too!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (9:56 AM) : 

ROTFLMAO - those are great - I wanna play too. :D

Ummmm......


That is the LAST time I snort jello shots with you people....by the way, where did my pants go?

(ok, so it's not THAT funny, but I'm still sick ok? :P)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:21 PM) : 

Oh my! What a silly group...ummmm the commenters as well as the people in the picture.

 

post a comment